Check your Sony PlayStation emails this week for 20% Discount

Leaderboards

You could encounter this stupid error when using the code from the web browser:

kW6IU9i.png

to avoid it, use the code directly in the PS3/PS4 store.

Edited by Katt

31 minutes ago, Natsuu24 said:

EU ??
And can be use with recent games on sale ?? For example, the have is 40€ (example) in sale, can use the code for more 20% ??

1.I think it is only NA, because every European player dont get it (I dont get it too) and the thread starter is in NA

2. Theoretically, when there is no restriction (often only a restriction for not released games) you can use it for discounted games (I never experienced that is not possible)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dmsleight said:

Is this for PS+?  a promotion?  no email for me

Account Management > Notification Preferences >

cKrdslq.png

make sure you have the first setting turned on.

This can be done on the web browser or any PS console. 

Edited by Katt
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Here's the discount code I received, I don't plan on using it so whoever wants it can use it

Thanks, but, when I tried to use the code, it said "This code is not valid on this platform." Does that mean that it's already been redeemed?

Edited by mr2k_pdh
Things changed.

I think I got a marketing e-mail from them recently but I had to free trial some services to use it which is a pass, I'm not signing up for anything that has cancellation rules that could leave me on the hook for payment based services.  I love my PS4 / Vita but I'm not adding any more monthly fees for services I may or may not use in the future. 

lol i checked my email, to find out a russian hacker hijacked my instagram 6 days after i made it lol. i only had 1 post on it. so i immediately changed all my pws. so in a odd way if it wasnt for your post and psn profiles i wouldnt of even known it was hacked (didnt plan on going back on instagram) but didnt want the guy hacking everything else in my email. so thanks! lol