The Journey Home - App Crashes

apostolis-t-94gr

Every time I try to play "The Journey Home" DLC, tight after the introductory video level, the whole application crashes and I'm getting the PS4's blue screen to report it. Things I've tried and the problem remains EXACTLY the same:

1. Delete DLC save data.

2. Delete ALL save data and start app with 0 active save files.

3. Play from another user (same problem again).

4. Delete LBP3 application and redownload it.

Seems like I'm doomed. Please help!

Edited by apostolis-t-94gr

I recommend you to play offline. Turn off the internet connection, gather a friend to help you with acing two of three coop levels and get all collectibles in coop levels. The game unfortunately crashed many times, voiding my Prize Bubbles trophy. I turned off internet connection and the game stopped crashing.

I've got to get every collectibles, all invitations cards, acing all levels (excluding one coop level) to reach 100% and earn the trophy. I know, it's goddamn dumb!

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

I recommend you to play offline. Turn off the internet connection, gather a friend to help you with acing two of three coop levels and get all collectibles in coop levels. The game unfortunately crashed many times, voiding my Prize Bubbles trophy. I turned off internet connection and the game stopped crashing.

I've got to get every collectibles, all invitations cards, acing all levels (excluding one coop level) to reach 100% and earn the trophy. I know, it's goddamn dumb!

Crashed again... :(

Seems like I very randomly solved the problem. I'll write exactly what I did but I dont have a clue what exactly solved it.

Deleted application, redownloaded and started while having internet connection set to off. I played that devious level and it crashed again. Then I loaded LBP3 again, got a notification that I didnt connect to LBP servers, and I connected manually. Chose that level to play (even skipped the cinematic) and the now everything works fine for some reason.

• 2 months later...