Can “Dirty Larry” be earned via the ‘trader player kills glitch’?

Wxddlindan

After getting Alexander the Great using the trader glitch, I was wondering whether the trophy ‘Dirty Larry’ for 44 magnum kills would work as well using the same method, however I’ve not enough ammo to test this out, so if anyone would be able to do so I would be thankful, as it would save time and hassle on my world where I’ve got the magnum but aren’t able to go for the trophy as I’ve got the ‘Nearly Immortal’ trophy in progress :D 

Few days late reply, but I think it's highly unlikely that would work. From what I could tell the thing that actually glitches the player kills is when the merchant is set on fire from you hitting him with the torch, so shooting him wouldn't actually do anything other than wasting bullets. 

• Like 1

Not tried myself, but if you first set him alight then switch to the magun it might work, all depends if the term 'punks' is for only zombies, as killing the trader might only be regarded as player kills not zombie kills. would be interesting though as if it does count as zombie kills then it might be a method for getting 2500 zombie kills aswell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...