Opinion on WW2?

schicic

I never said Zombies was trash. I bought this game solely for zombies. When you doing certain parts of the easter egg, the lights will go off or just get darker like during the boss fight. I have turned the brightness up but I still get some random crap where I can see anything at times.

LOL the game isnt p2w. The game is based around the supply drops (that are bugged half the time), when they release the COD coins for purchase, what exactly do you think people will buy with the cod points/coins? They have already said that they will be adding guns later that will change peoples gameplay/style. Some future items arent even period correct if that bothers people. Just stop defending them about it not being pay to win YET

Some of the Modded controllers do have cheats installed. This is one of them I was talking about, not scuf. The ones with the actual frickin cheats pre-installed.

https://collectiveminds.ca/shop/playstation/ps4/strikepack-fps-dominator/

" Optimized Rapid Fire, Fully Adjustable Rapid Fire, Adjustable Burst Fire, Pulse Fire, Adjustable Anti-recoil, Adjustable Quickscope, Auto Run, Drop Shot, Reload & Slide, Easy Double Jump, Adjustable Button Turbo 2.0, Auto Hold Breath, Battlefield™ Auto spot, Rumble Control, Hair Triggers and Motion Control Reload all built in and ready when you need them! "

Edit: Dont say they wont add the cod points. they came with some pre-orders.

Edited by schicic

On 11/9/2017 at 7:13 AM, Tay said:

Yeah, that'd have been great. It's always the same theater of events. Hopefully we get a Vietnam game next year or something around events CoD hasn't explored yet :l

They have. Black Ops was all about the Cold War, and even Black Ops II to an extant.

On 11/10/2017 at 9:56 AM, Mimecrime said:

Fun game. Just sad that the SJW infected it tho.

I'll bite: How?

Edited by BrianJeffery
  • Like 1

I appreciate the patch they did a few days ago. Quickscoping is basically gone. The only thing that annoys me is people who play the modes outside of TDM like it's TDM and don't put any effort into objectives because they are worried about KD :(

Oh well, I am only playing those modes for the daily challenges then I just have to prestige which won't be much longer and I'll be done with MP. 

I'll get my fun out of zombies/campaign for a bit then probably end up clearing it from my HD. I just don't think the game is worth putting 100+ hours into but of course that's just me.

14 hours ago, BrianJeffery said:

They have. Black Ops was all about the Cold War, and even Black Ops II to an extant.

I'll bite: How?

Oh I didn't mean to say that they haven't explored Vietnam, re-read correctly, I meant come back to Vietnam again or explore somethin they haven't explored to this day^^ Black Ops is old but gold

12 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I appreciate the patch they did a few days ago. Quickscoping is basically gone. The only thing that annoys me is people who play the modes outside of TDM like it's TDM and don't put any effort into objectives because they are worried about KD :(

Oh well, I am only playing those modes for the daily challenges then I just have to prestige which won't be much longer and I'll be done with MP. 

I'll get my fun out of zombies/campaign for a bit then probably end up clearing it from my HD. I just don't think the game is worth putting 100+ hours into but of course that's just me.

Quickscoping isn't gone, the patch did absolutely nothing to sniping, as quickscoping is not affected by the patch. Only blackscoping is, but no one, even the greatest sniper (imo Optic Spratt/Pamaj or Thief btw) will blackscope since it's just stupid.

Yeah, people playing for K/D are annoying :/ I could be the one that does that to get headshot for diamond camo, aka not play OBJ for the sake of camos, but I stick to HC TDM so I'm not a negative weight on my teammates shoulders in OBJ GMMs.

9 hours ago, Tay said:

Oh I didn't mean to say that they haven't explored Vietnam, re-read correctly, I meant come back to Vietnam again or explore somethin they haven't explored to this day^^ Black Ops is old but gold

Quickscoping isn't gone, the patch did absolutely nothing to sniping, as quickscoping is not affected by the patch. Only blackscoping is, but no one, even the greatest sniper (imo Optic Spratt/Pamaj or Thief btw) will blackscope since it's just stupid.

Yeah, people playing for K/D are annoying :/ I could be the one that does that to get headshot for diamond camo, aka not play OBJ for the sake of camos, but I stick to HC TDM so I'm not a negative weight on my teammates shoulders in OBJ GMMs.

Yeah after I posted that a day later I noticed quickscoping is very much still a thing. Geesh people can't you play the game without the showing off vibes. Guess anything to try to get themselves their 3 seconds of POTG fame lol.

8 hours ago, Mimecrime said:

LGBT calling cards (trans etc.) thats not too bad still annoying tho , but then black female nazis? seriously?

Not sure how that affects anyone. Don't like it? Don't use it...

• Like 1

On 11/6/2017 at 11:18 AM, FRANTICWRATH said:

people laugh when i say this,but pretty soon youll be paying for bullets in games.made in america,american capitalism at its best.Last gen games totalled about $70 with all dlc,look at today on average $130 and the AMERICAN made greed will never end!

Except no Cod points in this COD and the supply drops are frequent. I'm sure people are still paying top dollar for new "outfits" on their jrpgs.

14 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

Except no Cod points

They're still in the game, they just haven't enabled it yet since they're fixing the MP issues first. They mentioned this in one of their updates a couple of days ago.

Agreed about the supply drops being pretty frequent. I've got a bunch of stuff along the way to Rank 41, and I have no interest in actually "buying" anything. That said, I'm not a hardcore COD MP fan, so I'm likely not their target market anyway.

6 hours ago, Swotam said:

They're still in the game, they just haven't enabled it yet since they're fixing the MP issues first. They mentioned this in one of their updates a couple of days ago.

Agreed about the supply drops being pretty frequent. I've got a bunch of stuff along the way to Rank 41, and I have no interest in actually "buying" anything. That said, I'm not a hardcore COD MP fan, so I'm likely not their target market anyway.

Yeah you're right, I can dream yeah?

• 2 weeks later...

So far I've just been playing multiplayer and it's underwhelming. The maps aren't memorable at all and there seems to be a lot of issues with hit registration. I thought Siege had bad hit reg, but this is on another level. Still, it's good enough for some quick sessions, but there are many better FPS choices on the market right now. I'll give the campaign and zombies a try soon, but I'm not expecting much since I haven't enjoyed a CoD campaign since Black Ops (although BO3 was decent) and AW zombies got boring pretty quickly.

• 1 year later...

I am playing mupltiplayer now and it is AWFUL! God damn spam grenade festival, with their trajectories going from normal to stick-it-to your-ass as soon as they come remotely close to your surroundings. Hit detection is criminal as you can see on kill camera replays that shot was no way near your head....and balance in the match is horrendous - on one side (my side) nobody above lvl 100 vs. lvl 1000 lvl 857 lvl 500...

Zombies are showing signs of fun, they clearly went overboard with all of the steps for the harder easter egg but nonetheless it is fun to play with friends.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2019 at 1:47 PM, Radebe78 said:

I am playing mupltiplayer now and it is AWFUL! God damn spam grenade festival, with their trajectories going from normal to stick-it-to your-ass as soon as they come remotely close to your surroundings. Hit detection is criminal as you can see on kill camera replays that shot was no way near your head....and balance in the match is horrendous - on one side (my side) nobody above lvl 100 vs. lvl 1000 lvl 857 lvl 500...

Zombies are showing signs of fun, they clearly went overboard with all of the steps for the harder easter egg but nonetheless it is fun to play with friends.

Don't trust killcams, they are often wrong in WW2 (or at least were when I still played it last year).

Also, team balancing is unfair, but that's how it's been every year with Call of Duty. The one year they actually implemented SBMM (Skill Based Matchmaking, in 2014), everyone hated it, and we still hate it, so that's a rip for everyone that isn't an experienced Call of Duty player.

The MP is awful, mostly because of its change of direction mid-way through its life-cycle, which was good but too late, and resorted to patching up the game.

It does have its ups and bright sides, but overall, probably a D-tier Call of Duty. I recommend you play BO2 or BO3 for a more polished experienced.

1 hour ago, Tay said:

Don't trust killcams, they are often wrong in WW2 (or at least were when I still played it last year).

Also, team balancing is unfair, but that's how it's been every year with Call of Duty. The one year they actually implemented SBMM (Skill Based Matchmaking, in 2014), everyone hated it, and we still hate it, so that's a rip for everyone that isn't an experienced Call of Duty player.

The MP is awful, mostly because of its change of direction mid-way through its life-cycle, which was good but too late, and resorted to patching up the game.

It does have its ups and bright sides, but overall, probably a D-tier Call of Duty. I recommend you play BO2 or BO3 for a more polished experienced.

I am 1 trophy away from 100% this game, and zombies made it more enjoyable, especially as I said, playing with friends. MP still has a long way to go, compared to some other shooters, at least in my book.