Its a glitch and not trophy hacking

Soufwar

I just checked my trophy list and my first floor trophy didnt pop, the second floor trophy did pop though, i am gonna have to delete te game, delete my save file, redownload the game and start all over according to pstrophies.org trophy guide. I will now sync my trophies as well and hope that no one will flag me by reading this post furst and i would have to dispute my flag, i can provide proof that another trophy glitched on me with me having met the requirements for it, i cant possibly have hacked this game while having advanced and poored a few hours into it! I’ll also use a third party app “yet another psn app or YApsnApp as its commonly known to prove my playtime” i am doing this to avoid the future headache if someone thinks i hacked a save file on the vita or something like that, thanks for reading. 

It's okay dude, one thing you'll learn is that as long as you legitimately earn all your trophies you'll be fine. I recently got a trophy for 1000 player kills as a glitch in 7 days to die in under three minutes and was worried of the same thing but I've just said fuck it if some moron is gonna harass me because I didn't grind it out than that's there problem.

I guess this is the kind of fear that is struck into people when the dispute threads are public. A guy having to defend their innocence because they're worried someone in the future is going to flag them for the game. Glitches happen and to be fair, most glitches don't just happen to one person, there are often multiple people who have the same glitch occur but it does depend on how many people played the game. At least in this case you've been able to delete the list and not lose significant progress, so good luck trying again and I hope this time it unlocks in the right order. 

You really don't have to be that paranoid. If you look at the disputes, it's usually the same half a dozen games with the same issues that have been proved multiple times to pop the same way a save hack does. I also believe the rules still state you need 3 trophies out of order to count, although I realize that's not always enforced. For an obscure and known buggy game, you probably won't have many issues with people understanding it glitched.

1 hour ago, AydenBonnette said:

It's okay dude, one thing you'll learn is that as long as you legitimately earn all your trophies you'll be fine. I recently got a trophy for 1000 player kills as a glitch in 7 days to die in under three minutes and was worried of the same thing but I've just said fuck it if some moron is gonna harass me because I didn't grind it out than that's there problem.

Any idea how you did that? I'm sure people would love to know that one considering how ridiculously long that would take to do.

44 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

Any idea how you did that? I'm sure people would love to know that one considering how ridiculously long that would take to do.

You just beat the shit out of the trader in any world with a torch and your kill count just sky rockets. It literally takes like two minutes, it's fucked how easy it is.

• Like 1