user not in data base

41 minutes ago, Parker said:

Have you tried earning a trophy, syncing and then updating here?

Parker

He has 6 or more flagged games, in which you can hide two flagged games to remain on leaderboards. Sadly, this means he will not be able to update his PSNProfile trophies. 

following message when trying to sync:

"This user was requested to be removed and cannot be tracked"

Edited by Double-0-Zero

On this particular site, no. However, you can access PlayStations Trophies via the console.

Once removed from the leaderboard's you cannot see or update your profile.

12 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Not true.

oh, my apologies. 

I tried updating myself so I assumed that once off it's off.

Edited by Double-0-Zero
Learning something new everyday :l

1 minute ago, Double-0-Zero said:

On this particular site, no. However, you can access PlayStations Trophies via the console.

Once removed from the leaderboard's you cannot see or update your profile.

oh, my apologies. 

I tried updating myself so I assumed that once off it's off.

He can't update if his profile is removed.  That's the case for him.  Being flagged =/= can't update trophies on here.

• Like 1

What you need to do is go to this link here: https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete and type your PSN ID into the box then go on a console and put that code into your about me, it will allow you to see your profile again. You're not permanently removed so it'll work. 

It might also take time to restore yourself so be patient, maybe try it again one more time. If nothing works, the best course of action would be to send a PM to @Sly Ripper but he might be away for some time since he said he went on holiday. 

A further thing to mention is that your view count is going to be reset when you can see your profile again and if you had a premium membership that will be gone too but you can ask for the premium membership back if you had one previously. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sergen said:

What you need to do is go to this link here: https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete and type your PSN ID into the box then go on a console and put that code into your about me, it will allow you to see your profile again. You're not permanently removed so it'll work. 

its work now. TY

10 minutes ago, THE-ROCK-999 said:

its work now. TY

Unfortunately by being flagged for 6 games, you'll be permanently removed from the leaderboards but permanent removal in regards to not seeing your trophy list on this site ever again often occurs after you cheat probably more than 30 games with CFW or something.

For future reference @Double-0-Zero I'm just going to mention the types of messages people get when they're removed:

"This user was requested to be removed and cannot be tracked." Is the message that shows up for a person who has inputted their own PSN ID and code into the account removal feature of this website. Maybe the "was" should be replaced with "has" for better clarity. 

"This user has been removed and cannot be tracked." Is the message that shows up for anyone who has been removed for excessive trophy hacking on this website. 

• Like 1

"This user was requested to be removed and cannot be tracked." Is the message that shows up for a person who has inputted their own PSN ID and code into the account removal feature of this website. 

Ah, one can self remove himself? I was unaware :P 

Duly noted, mistakes were made but never repeated :D.

Thanks man.

Edited by Double-0-Zero
  • Like 1