Plantera

RageIsLUV00

I know a lot of people might not want to because they have important stuff to do
,but I will be extremely grateful if someone would help me to defeat Plantera because I've been trying for about 1 month and I'm always able to get him down to half health but then he quickly kills me while in his second phase which annoys me?.Btw if you help me i'll give you one of my good swords⚔️.

Spoiler

I have Terra blade but I'm not giving it away.Sorry

Edited by mpampa1

2 minutes ago, mpampa1 said:

I know a lot of people might not want to because they have important stuff to do
,but I will be extremely grateful if someone would help me to defeat Plantera because I've been trying for about 1 month and I'm always able to get him down to half health but then he quickl kills me while in his second phase which annoys me1f620.png.Btw if you help me i'll give you one of my good swords2694.png.

Reveal hidden contents

I have Terra blade but I'm not giving it away.Sorry

Boosting threads aren't allowed, but you can create a gaming session. Check this thread for more information:

Besides that, there's also this thread, though I'm not sure if the TheYuriG still does this, as he hasn't been online here for months.