WTF is this?!

ShadowStar83x

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...
1 hour ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

It will be removed from PS Premium in November, so I got to try it. I thought games like these are released only in Japan. It looks original and quirky.

Definitely one of the weirdest, most unique games I’ve ever played. Definitely recommend doing it with a friend cuz it can be hard as fuck solo 😂

• Like 1

On 10/29/2023 at 4:30 AM, RayShuttlesworth said:

Definitely one of the weirdest, most unique games I’ve ever played. Definitely recommend doing it with a friend cuz it can be hard as fuck solo 😂

What about the hard trophy connected to a boss? Some people claim that it's best to play with a player which has a specific fleet (sardines or something). Do both players control two separate fleets?

9 hours ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

What about the hard trophy connected to a boss? Some people claim that it's best to play with a player which has a specific fleet (sardines or something). Do both players control two separate fleets?

Both players have their own fleet and can only control their own fleet. The only exception is when you put both fish groups into "fire at will" mode - when one player attacks something, all fish from both fleets start attacking as well.

I did the sardines trophy with my brother after trying to get it without help, but that is nearly impossible and requires (in my opinion) too much luck and patience. He had a squad full of big fish (shark, cubera snappers, bluefin tunas, leapoard seal) and I, as the host, had only sardines. First try and the boss was down :D We switched fleets afterwards and got him the trophy on the first try as well.
It's possible to do it with two consoles solo as well since with the "fire at will" mode all fish attack and follow the enemy, even from the other player.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

Yes you as the host should have a fleet of only Sardines meanwhile your co-op partner can have a fleet of any combination. My friend had a fleet of battleships, penguins, seals etc and carried me the whole fight. Trophy still popped!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2023 at 10:19 AM, PraiseTheFluppi said:

I did the sardines trophy with my brother after trying to get it without help, but that is nearly impossible and requires (in my opinion) too much luck and patience. He had a squad full of big fish (shark, cubera snappers, bluefin tunas, leapoard seal) and I, as the host, had only sardines. First try and the boss was down :D We switched fleets afterwards and got him the trophy on the first try as well.
It's possible to do it with two consoles solo as well since with the "fire at will" mode all fish attack and follow the enemy, even from the other player.

So your brother helped you but he has a separate PS4 system. I have one person to help as well but there's only one console. I can only imagine that it can't be done this way, right? You don't campaign with two players controlling two fleets. Thanks for the feedback.