Chocobo Rider

StoRmAreA

Anyway, managed to pop the trophy for the balloon/birds in a time of 0:0:0. Must have taken 50 tries all together which I’m quite surprised at looking at some posts and other sites with dedicated tutorials etc, thought I’d be on with it for ages yet. Ah well, good stuff! On to Remiem Temple ?

edit: and that’s that. Remiem Temple race was quite easy? I mean thanks to the map provided in the second post I was able to just concentrate on guidance and not work out the quickest path but yeah, done with Chocobo racing. Maybe an hours work altogether? Might be the lightning strikes that’s my achilles.

Edited by smartbomb_HD
Done

6 hours ago, MMDE said:

What was incorrect about what I said?

Reread my post please. A player will not get better at their "job" just because you use them for that specific purpose, e.g., Miyu may have a decent enough catch ability to start, though she will quickly hit her ceiling and leave you exposed to fast breaks.

Thus, to say a character will become strong in a particular area if you use them for that job is incorrect.

39 minutes ago, TheLakota said:

Reread my post please. A player will not get better at their "job" just because you use them for that specific purpose, e.g., Miyu may have a decent enough catch ability to start, though she will quickly hit her ceiling and leave you exposed to fast breaks.

Thus, to say a character will become strong in a particular area if you use them for that job is incorrect.

I think you misunderstand what I'm saying. Each character is good at different things, sure, but the ones you use a lot will get a lot better too, and so they will get a lot better at what they do. What is also true is that they can learn abilities from tackling. I never meant to say that any player gets better at shooting, just because you make them shoot a lot, just that they get overpowered by how much exp they get from doing their job over and over, and the new abilities they learn. Blitzball is a joke, it's completely broken except for the first story-line game and up until the point where every other team starts getting high leveled. Broken for most of the part of when you play it. I don't do 10-0 game after game without understanding how the game works. :S 

Edited by MMDE

Mate, OKAY. If you want to be better understood though, perhaps you should refrain from saying:

On 12/4/2017 at 0:30 AM, MMDE said:

...if you focus your character to do one job, and that one job very well, they will become very strong at it. Obviously!

Edited by TheLakota
Semantic bullshit

3 minutes ago, TheLakota said:

Mate, OKAY. If you want to be better understood though, perhaps you should refrain from saying:

It is true though. They level up fast and they gain related abilities.

Edited by MMDE

7 hours ago, TheLakota said:

Gratz. Don't worry about lightning, just use the glitch and you will be fine. :)

Cheers!

Yeah I’ve read up on a patch of land where you prompt the lightning to strike so that’s where I’ll be doing it. Won’t resort to using a script.

10 hours ago, smartbomb_HD said:

Cheers!

Yeah I’ve read up on a patch of land where you prompt the lightning to strike so that’s where I’ll be doing it. Won’t resort to using a script.

No script needed. YouTube the spot: you need only step on it, dodge, then do a short circle back to the spot again to trigger the strike. 

You'll get it done. :)

• Like 1

Been trying now for a couple of hours for the lightning using the spot in the video and fuck sake, 125, 122 and 118 are my highest but I don’t know what it is, I just get zapped and I don’t know why. My timing is on, I’m super focused especially getting above 100 but I just get burned and I feel like I could kill someone

1 hour ago, StoRmAreA said:

you guys are really off topic, but who am i to give a fuck

? yup. Derailed completely, my bad.

Well I got the lightning strikes earlier, 201 incase I miscounted. On the subject of Chocobo Rider, I tried using the thumb stick for better control but passed it the second time I used the dpad. Definitely recommended.

• 1 year later...