Glad to Have Found This Place

Dessane

Hi Guys, I've been lurking on a number of trophy websites for a while now but this has got to be the first place that has ever seemed nice enough that I felt I had to join! I'm Dessane, I'm from Country Western Australia and I've been getting more and more into trophy hunting lately now that work means I can afford to buy games.

I love how guides work on this site when paired with your psn profile and it actually inspired me to write my first ever guide (Shadow of War) and I'm hoping to write more for this community because overall this place seems like everyone is super friendly. Looking forward to meeting heaps of you and getting more involved in the community :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)

17 hours ago, BlindMango said:

You did great on that guide! :) 

Welcome to the forums! =D

Thanks Mango and thanks for your help on the first pass edit. I learned a fair bit writing it so hopefully my next ones will be even better.

1 hour ago, HoshiLockhart said:

Thanks for the guide! I want that game eventually. And welcome to the forums. It is quite nice here, yes.

It is a really fun game, though I loved the first which definitely helps. If you liked Shadow of Mordor you'll like it I think.