Daily Challenge trophy can glitch, require more dailies

Archavia

You need to complete 21 Daily Challenges for the Ricky Recruit trophy, but you may require more than that. Myself and a friend needed 25 daily challenges, while another friend required 22. I just hope it won't glitch to the same extent of the 5 wins trophy in Infinite Warfare (which had instances of people needing several hundred wins for it to pop).

• Like 1

On 11/6/2017 at 11:33 AM, Dark_Raven666 said:

You need to complete 21 Daily Challenges for the Ricky Recruit trophy, but you may require more than that. Myself and a friend needed 25 daily challenges, while another friend required 22. I just hope it won't glitch to the same extent of the 5 wins trophy in Infinite Warfare (which had instances of people needing several hundred wins for it to pop).

are you 100% positive that you did not count some weekly challenges as well?

Edited by Sicho
typos

12 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

I don't know if it's only me, but when you look at your challenge -> game mode -> headquarters, i'm at 1/10 daily challenge completed. I did all 6 of them since november 3th..... someone with the trophies can look?

Same here and with my brother, but he got the trophy anyway. I assume its showing the number of completed bounties from that lady.

Trophy bugged for me, since launch I only missed 3 or 4 daily missions, my brother got the trophy today but I didn't, and I completed more dailies than him lol.

Yeah. You get 6 of them every 24 hours in HQ from Major Howard.

I hope they're not glitched that bad.

EDIT:

Looks like HQ gets glitched if you prestige locking you out from completing them, more details here on activision forum - https://community.activision.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-World-War-II-PS4/Prestige-headquarters-glitch/td-p/10474927

I don't know how bad this it but i recommend you to complete all 21 challenges for the trophy then prestige, just in case.

Edited by edy_200666
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2017 at 4:39 AM, Kulzyc said:

I don't know if it's only me, but when you look at your challenge -> game mode -> headquarters, i'm at 1/10 daily challenge completed. I did all 6 of them since november 3th..... someone with the trophies can look?

Same thing for me, I've completed 26 of them but it only says 1/10. And the patch didn't help.

22 hours ago, iNtErWhOoPeR said:

I don't get it, I'm up to 32 daily's completed and still no trophy. I've been 3-6 a day and nothing! I swear this trophy is the reason i can't snag that platinum. 

Last night I prestige my soldier and the headquarters didn't reset. I picked up a few daily challenges and one of the challenges that I did complete was to win a match of War . After I redeem that daily challenge the trophy popped for me even though in headquarters under challenges game modes only had 1/10 daily's completed for daily challenges.

Edited by bloodraizen

"

On 07/11/2017 at 0:39 PM, Kulzyc said:

"

On 10/11/2017 at 9:05 PM, aidan2110 said:

Same thing for me, I've completed 26 of them but it only says 1/10. And the patch didn't help.

Thats because, for the challenge for the calling card you need to complete 6 challenges in 24 hours to count as "1" towards it. It's misleading, individual daily challenges do not count towards it. only sets of 6 daily. Individual count towards the psn trophy.