Veteran Difficulty Trophy

lunateena

On 11/14/2017 at 8:05 PM, Ripper1488 said:

Like Sicko said, if you have 1 star on all missions, then guess it’s somehow glitched for you, but it’s worth checking each of them. More than likely you are missing this on at least one mission.

heyyy I'm no sicko! ?? ??

Lol, my bad.

On 15/11/2017 at 0:44 AM, Thebasshuffler09 said:

I know this is the wrong Thread but i don't know where to ask 1f605.png

Can you get the collectibles and just quit out of the Mission? Does it count?

Thanks in advance! :) 

Make sure you reach the checkpoint, then options, save and exit and they count. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2017 at 9:57 AM, shadow_hunter_x2 said:

Dont rely on the AI buddys because (imo) they are rather useless exept for the fact that they resuply you every now and then.

As someone who is currently going through the campaign on Veteran, I can attest to this. At times, they hurt more than help. There have been times where one would randomly run in front of me and I accidentally shoot them one time and I am forced to restart a checkpoint due to "Friendly Fire Will Not Be Tolerated!".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/16/2017 at 3:09 AM, pratik24041990 said:

Hi need help with black ops reality mode ... Done with 5 missions

Anyone wanna join me and help me out jus complete the missions on reality mode , would be of great help. 

pratik24041990 is my PS id . 

Thank you guys in advance who ever decides to help . :)

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

This game has to have the easiest Veteran mode ever, I found it piss easy. The only section I died a few times was the part where you put the explosive into the tank and the reinforcements turn up. Very easy campaign, also probably the most boring one I have ever put myself through.

15 minutes ago, TiNnYzEuS said:

This game has to have the easiest Veteran mode ever, I found it piss easy. The only section I died a few times was the part where you put the explosive into the tank and the reinforcements turn up. Very easy campaign, also probably the most boring one I have ever put myself through.

Easier than AW and IW? That sucks.

• 2 years later...

Any tips for the Hill mission after you blow up the tank? Reinforcements come and I’m having trouble taking them on or where to go. My team don’t kill anybody and the enemy runs straight past them to reach me. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to kill them all or if they keep spawning until I do something with the tank again. There are guys literally stood in the open and my team don’t do anything.

• 1 year later...

Is this trophy glitched? My friend has done the campaign in veteran but he hasn’t received the trophy. I asked him if it says that the mission was completed in veteran and he said it does. I don’t want the trophy to glitch for me when I go for it. How can my friend make the trophy pop and what shall I do to avoid this glitch?