Trophy Thoughts?

Neme-ita

Typical Lego style list, but reading the names in them and whatnot reminded me that it's a full on Marvel game, and not just a "bunch of heroes in New York doing standard hero stuff" kind of game like the original. Don't get me wrong, I love the original, but I am also keen to see what they do with this side of things. Worst case, it tanks and they go back to the old way anyway, but I'm excited.

Now, no one spoil the game for me. It comes out on the 14th on Xbone and PS4, but the 29th on Switch, so y'all motherfuckers gotta give me two weeks, okay?

2L1a476b.png

I don't know about you hardcore fans of marvel out there but after seeing this trophy image for a split second I thought this was a picture of Big Daddy from Bioshock. I do hope i'm not the only one on PSNP who has had this kind of thing happen to them in the past with other stuff.

But putting that aside, it's fair to say that this is the average joe of LEGO game trophy sets, this is clear because all it really has is some story related trophies, collectible trophies and the ordinary 'Have X and Y in your party' etc. miscellaneous trophies.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the game still as glitched as everyone says ?

My wife and I, normally, play every lego game at release in coop. But many people complaining about a bugfest and trophies not popping. So how glitched is this game ? Can I plat it without great problems or do I have to play it multiple times to maybe get the platinum ?

47 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

My wife and I, normally, play every lego game at release in coop. But many people complaining about a bugfest and trophies not popping. So how glitched is this game ? Can I plat it without great problems or do I have to play it multiple times to maybe get the platinum ?

so you are sure that the game is not glitched everything you have to do catch it with character 1 and not with the 2

9 hours ago, Yoey_666 said:

I've played through the game and had little to no issues. I'm not sure what people are saying about this game having glitches but I haven't had any the ruined the game. You might encounter a couple here and there but nothing major. If you need help with any trophies feel free to check out our video guides at https://www.youtube.com/user/HappyThumbsGaming/ or check out HappyThumbsGaming.com for text guides. As DLC comes out we are updating the guide as soon as it drops, videos might come a couple days later. 

• Like 1