A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS

Slyyxp_

Been a while since I played but I'm sure I used to find Feltzers being driven around Los Santos fairly commonly. From memory mainly South West of the city quite close to the safe house by Santa monica pier (forget the ingame name). Occasionally it'll be driven down the strip in Las Venturas, although the more sporty cars are far more common there. I never had much luck with parked spawn locations for anything on the exports list unfortunately, always had to keep my eyes peeled when driving and hijack them by parking in front to force npcs to stop. 

Doesn't help you much since you've already finished the story, but I used to keep the list of needed cars with me when playing the game and whenever I stumbled across one immediately stop what I was doing, hijack it and find a safe house garage to store it in. Unless it was something I knew I could find really easily again later. 

It never spawned at this location for me either. I remember trying this a lot of times. What I think I did, but I'm not sure as it's been a while, is doing the valet side mission by the hotel in San Fierro. You could try that.

Thanks for the advice, i'll head to South-west Los Santos and see if I can get lucky, if not then i'll head to Las Venturas and keep valet as a last resort.

Edit: tried Los Santos and Las Venturas with not even a glimpse D:

Edited by Slyyxp_

I went back to the motel at Flint County to go another try at resetting spawns, as I arrived I found one sitting in the lot.

Hopes for platinum tonight has been restored.

Edit: also saw like 4-5 on the road while heading to the docks ?

Edited by Slyyxp_

Sometimes although rare the cars may not spawn. I'm not sure if it has to do with them spawning at different times of day or not but it happens. Sometimes you will even come across a car that you're looking for and it will be locked. Even more frustrating when this happens when you need to steal a convertible or a vehicle that CJ can clearly hop into >_>

Just now, Redgrave said:

Sometimes you will even come across a car that you're looking for and it will be locked. Even more frustrating when this happens when you need to steal a convertible or a vehicle that CJ can clearly hop into >_>

Yeah I experienced this with the Infernus and Camper. Thankfully it was as simple as leaving the scene and returning.

2 more lists to go so I expect it to happen at least a few more times.

• 3 months later...