NAT type 3

After switching Internet Provider im experiencing NAT type 3. After talking to them it turns out i cant change this cause they are behind Carrier Grade NAT and dont offer private IPs.

I tried connecting to a boosting buddy in the game. We could not, i could not connect with anybody actually.

Are you screwed with NAT 3 in this game? Or will you be able to connect with somebody?

I have not had problems in larger games like COD. So far Little Big Planet and Operation Racoon city(aka games i try and boost) rek me with the NAT type. Unfortunately i live in a place where mobile broadband is only option if i want a decent connection. Unfortunately many providers are behind CGN when using Mobile broadband.

Would anything change if i connected to a LAN cable? No right?

6 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

I have not had problems in larger games like COD. So far Little Big Planet and Operation Racoon city(aka games i try and boost) rek me with the NAT type. Unfortunately i live in a place where mobile broadband is only option if i want a decent connection. Unfortunately many providers are behind CGN when using Mobile broadband.

Not likely. 

11 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

I believe the games you mentioned are supports p2p connection (someone as host) and dont have dedicated servers (not sure).I suggest LAN cable so you can eliminate packet loss or other interference happens on wifi.

24 minutes ago, johncnstntn__ said:

I believe the games you mentioned are supports p2p connection (someone as host) and dont have dedicated servers (not sure).I suggest LAN cable so you can eliminate packet loss or other interference happens on wifi.

You are correct about p2p. I completely forgot that. Btw, does it being p2p also mean its online forever or? Since the user is hosting?

15 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

You are correct about p2p. I completely forgot that. Btw, does it being p2p also mean its online forever or? Since the user is hosting?

I believe correct me if i am wrong if your stat is keep on a save it's forever like p2p Ubisoft games CoJ Bound in Blood,HAWX.But if it's on server like Far Cry 2 when the server gone it's gone no matter if someone hosts or not.For example in Killzone 2 host can put a password or choose maps or modes but if servers are gone platinum will became unobtainable.Most of old games works like that server is just there for stats/loadout/leaderboard keeping connections between users done with p2p.