MVP Trophies

darkbeuh

Hey guys.

I'm still missing the multiplayer MVP trophies.

Multiplayer isn't very noob friendly but when I look at the latest achievers, people seem to win these trophies in no time, like almost as their first.

I don't think these guys are actually winning against people playing for years, right ?

Is there maybe a way to make this easier ? Like noob servers or anything ?

Sure, you can try your best and go for these trophies in a regular ranked match but as have mentioned those players are highly skilled.

Personally I would advice you (if you really looking to get these trophies) to join one of the boosting sessions (either from this site or from other sources) and go for them. best advice is that you boost "normally" as there will be several opportunities to become MVP while going for other stuff (like lvl 45 or all the ribbons). of course it is way easier in a boosting group on a rented server. for example, it took us three days on a rented server to get most of this stuff done (including DLC with enormous help of a skilled player).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bobble_DD said:

Sure, you can try your best and go for these trophies in a regular ranked match but as have mentioned those players are highly skilled.

Personally I would advice you (if you really looking to get these trophies) to join one of the boosting sessions (either from this site or from other sources) and go for them. best advice is that you boost "normally" as there will be several opportunities to become MVP while going for other stuff (like lvl 45 or all the ribbons). of course it is way easier in a boosting group on a rented server. for example, it took us three days on a rented server to get most of this stuff done (including DLC with enormous help of a skilled player).

Whats a rented server if i may ask? I mean it sounds obvious, but still

You can rent a server ingame and can costumize it while having full admin authorities. This prevents randoms from disturbing your boost session but also allows you to change settings to your favor (like set up certain maps for level grinding and other stuff).Still, you have to do the neccessary stuff yourself but it is way faster than doing it out in the open. Of course this is only if you want those trophies done. Otherwise it is adviced to play open ranked matches and enjoy getting your butt kicked but improve yourself over time. There are certain maps always being full versus your almost empty rented server.

Personally, I played a bit in open ranked matches and got my butt kicked but learned the mechanics and from time to time I was able to earn a certain ribbon. Sure, it would have been easier and faster on a rented server but I didnt want to be forced to get all my stuff on a private match. If your boosting group starts freshly and everyone wants 100% than you can get everything on your private server but personally I dont like to "occupy" someones time just because he has to spend 20 min so I can get a digital achievement ;).

4 hours ago, Hvalpen said:

Is it possible to get into a 1v1 server or something?

No you can't,minimum people requirement for it on rented or offical server is 4 people.But you can do it with a partner in a random server.This game gives bonus points equal for sniper rifle headshots so grab a friend and a sniper rifle open up any Conquest map start killing eachother.For example if you killing eachother at 1000 m with a headshot you will get a 1000 bonus points.You will be on top of leaderborad and get mvp in no time.But it is always easier with 4 people.

• Like 1