Question about the "Beating The Ragtime Blues" trophy

Venocide

So I accidentally got a question wrong during one of my encounters with the Ragtime Mouse because I had it set to "Auto", and Zidane unfortunately attacked the wrong aswer. Is it possible to still get the trophy? Will Ragtime Mouse re-appear and asked me that question again? 

• 4 months later...
On 11/7/2017 at 0:59 PM, Venocide said:

So I accidentally got a question wrong during one of my encounters with the Ragtime Mouse because I had it set to "Auto", and Zidane unfortunately attacked the wrong aswer. Is it possible to still get the trophy? Will Ragtime Mouse re-appear and asked me that question again? 

No, Ragtime will come back but he will not ever ask the question you got wrong again. You have to get all the questions correct during one playthrough. Hopefully you didn't save after or you saved right before because if not, you will have to start another file. Good news is if you do not have the speed run trophy, do that part first and then go do Ragtime after as it will still be available.

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen

On 3/22/2018 at 3:08 AM, Matrim_Drasgen said:

No, Ragtime will not come back. You have to get all the questions correct during one playthrough. Hopefully you sidnt save after or you saved right before because if not, you will have to start another file. Good news is if you so not have the speed run, do that part first and rhen go do Ragtime after as it will still be available.

This is misleading.  He will appear again, but he will never ask the question you got wrong again, so you can no longer get 100% on that playthrough.  So yes, you need to do another play, unless you have an earlier save.

Keep in mind, he will not get to his final question until disc 4, so you need to play through the whole game to get all 16 questions anyway.