Want a fortnite PvE code?

xxdmcgee2288xx

Don’t know if I’m allowed to put this on the forums, (and if I’m not l, I apologize in advance) but I am selling a code for the game for $20 psn credit. I’ve posted this on reddit and on the fortnite forums, so first come first serve. I only have one code to sell. I bought the super deluxe version, bringing my total spent on this game to over $100, and so I am trying to get back and give back a little. The standard goes for $40, so this code is worth twice the amount I am selling it for. If interested, feel free to comment here or HMU on PSN:

xxdmcgee2288xx

Is this the Founders standard edition? I think its a pretty good deal for those who want still to be in early access and get the little extra content. But its going all free to play in 2018. Though no specific date is given yet. But 20$ is very tempting.

19 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Is this the Founders standard edition? I think its a pretty good deal for those who want still to be in early access and get the little extra content. But its going all free to play in 2018. Though no specific date is given yet. But 20$ is very tempting.

Yeah man. It’s a good deal. Won’t be around for forever. But I just wanted to give the community on PSNprofiles a chance, too. There are several benefits of getting this game early access. Yes, it will be free sometime in 2018, no one knows when but I’ve heard rumors of late Q2 all the way to early Q4. Benefits include the founders llamas and founders equips. Also, the events may not be the same next year or next season. Halloween event is going from now until Nov 29. It’s been up for about a week now, maybe a little longer. Every event is different, with different exclusive event weapons and heroes. It’s a great game, and I personally would say that $40 is WELL worth it. $20 is my own deal. But I don’t regret dropping over $100 into this game, like I regretted it with For Honor. I never drop money on games, like I have with Fortnite. I’ve been playing for a month and I’m still hooked. Can’t say enough about the game to describe my love for it. It’s very in-depth and there’s a lot more to it than meets the eye.

Blowing up my spot! Lmao! Wowww.. nah, it’s all good.. I will drop legendary weapons and traps.. I will even through in some materials and help you on shield defenses.. I’m in 58+ zones and I will soon be in 64+ zones, so I’m a serious player. I have 4-Star traps and heroes.. 3 stars on weapons, soon to be 4 stars probably when I get to 70+ zones..

13 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

I also have a copy I'm trying to sell for $20 lol. But I'm dropping legendary weapons and materials for whoever buys it. I had someone lined up but then their PS4 broke...

I meant to quote this on my last comment.. ah well.. lol.. 

Sorry I missed this yesterday.. I am on a very weird schedule this week and it’s been messing up my sense of time.. code is still up.. one code to sell.. first come first serve.. comes with some pretty serious benefits, too, as per me hooking you up with legendaries and SSD assistance.. 

On 11/8/2017 at 8:13 AM, Bad_Badger88 said:

If anyone still has the 20 dollar code for sale I am game but me up

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone still have a code??

On 11/9/2017 at 10:26 PM, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

Code sold. Had to buy limited edition just to get another code for badger. I do have a Canadian friend who is willing to sell his. Message me for details.

you still have a friend with a code or anything? I'm really tight on money, have a baby on the way and a lot of bills with little income, but will do what I can if it's a possibility to find someone who will sell. None of my friends are into this brand

1 hour ago, arsnlchambers said:

you still have a friend with a code or anything? I'm really tight on money, have a baby on the way and a lot of bills with little income, but will do what I can if it's a possibility to find someone who will sell. None of my friends are into this brand

question: how easy are these codes to acquire?...i.e. would it be a hassle for me to buy you one?...i know nothing about the game and have no intention of playing it...my ideal would be you send me link or instructions on buying one and I send you the code...

Edited by ProfBambam55

On 11/19/2017 at 8:47 AM, ProfBambam55 said:

question: how easy are these codes to acquire?...i.e. would it be a hassle for me to buy you one?...i know nothing about the game and have no intention of playing it...my ideal would be you send me link or instructions on buying one and I send you the code...

The only way to get a code is by buying the super deluxe version ($80- one code) or the limited edition ($150- 2 codes) or the ultimate edition ($250- 4 codes).

The ONLY way I would be tempted into getting the ultimate edition now is by having two buyers willing to pay at least $25 (ideally $30) per code.. the game is normally (standard edition) $40. 

On 11/19/2017 at 6:49 AM, arsnlchambers said:

My canadian friend requires a PSN Canadian Card of $20 CAD (Canadian dollars, Canadian currency)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Message my little brother, his PSN ID is drodoughbaggins

he is selling them for $20 and I’m pretty sure you can pay it however with him. He’s laid back and easy. He only has one code though, so it won’t be around for long. He sold his first code within the first 48 hours of having the PvE version.