Somebody got the Platinum

Could be grannytranny. But his profile is set to private so his trophies don't show up on this site.

Whoever got the Platinum though should definitely speak up. So much respect and bragging rights for this Platinum. If I did it I'd be all over the internet freaking out and telling everyone lol. But I ain't got the skill or patience.

Edited by aZombieDictator

8 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

If I did it I'd be all over the internet freaking out and telling everyone lol.

Then you'd be hounded by everyone and their mother to do it for them, which is likely what said person is trying to avoid. Being first on something like this on a visible place is just asking to be harrassed about it.

First plat will have been the person who finished Mein Leben. He wouldn't do that then just sit on the rest of the trophies. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Gage said:

Then you'd be hounded by everyone and their mother to do it for them, which is likely what said person is trying to avoid. Being first on something like this on a visible place is just asking to be harrassed about it.

First plat will have been the person who finished Mein Leben. He wouldn't do that then just sit on the rest of the trophies.

So do you think there is a realistic chance of this pllat getting you laid. I mean that would be a helluva motivation to give people struggling out there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

So do you think there is a realistic chance of this pllat getting you laid. I mean that would be a helluva motivation to give people struggling out there.

I'm sure there's someone somewhere in the world who'd be down for that. ?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

Either that or someone just proved that PS4 trophies can be hacked.

Can't be. Few minutes of searching will show that the mein leben difficulty has no save, and therefore can't be modded with gamesave editing (unless on PC). From that, it would be assumed it's probably a developer if not somebody on the site. I mean, two devs for HZD got 100% for the DLC before it came out, so not unlikely a developer is the one who got plat.

I never doubted it would be possible. I just doubted that I would ever have the skill, determination, time, or patience to do it. Maybe would have slugged it out in my early 20's, but I think my biggest accomplishment since then is getting a little over half way through Ultra Nightmare on DOOM 2016, and from what it seems, this looks way harder.

Good luck to those who try. Good on those who do this.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, iamjax said:

I never doubted it would be possible. I just doubted that I would ever have the skill, determination, time, or patience to do it. Maybe would have slugged it out in my early 20's, but I think my biggest accomplishment since then is getting a little over half way through Ultra Nightmare on DOOM 2016, and from what it seems, this looks way harder.

Good luck to those who try. Good on those who do this.

Totally agree. Way too much potential for a ton of wasted time when I don't have enough gaming time to begin with. After I got the Ultra Nightmare trophy in DOOM, I kept going to see how far I could get. I died before the end of the second level and never touched the mode again.

• Like 2

I don't think is impossible but pretty hard. Pretty sure someone will get eventually. I will not, no enough patience! ^^

On 8/11/2017 at 10:29 AM, Freelancer Tex said:

My dude, Berhesda released DOOM without even being able to beat Ultra Nightmare THEMSELVES. 

What? Are you sure about that? So they was like "well, we suck but pretty sure someone will be able to get it"

1 hour ago, judithpa said:

I don't think is impossible but pretty hard. Pretty sure someone will get eventually. I will not, no enough patience! ^^

What? Are you sure about that? So they was like "well, we suck but pretty sure someone will be able to get it"

Every major gaming news website reported on it. Bethesda said it themselves. They were unable to beat Ultra Nightmare.

The trophy list of the guy who got it on here is weird xD stacking some SoS and playing Mr Massagy...while hammering away those super hard plats and 100% too. 16 Plats but most of them are more impressive than the top 100. He is also about the be the FIRST guy to plat super rude bear ressurection

Edited by Hvalpen