XL Edition as a Season Pass?

Dessane

Hey guys got a question you might be able to help me with. So I got JC3 back when it came out and got the platinum and put it away but still have the disc. I was looking at the DLC for it and noticed that right now with the sale on it is cheaper for me to buy the XL edition than it is to buy the DLC trio pack.

My question is would buying the XL version let me use my regular version save and just get the DLC? Hope that makes sense, cheers.

1 hour ago, Dessane said:

Hey guys got a question you might be able to help me with. So I got JC3 back when it came out and got the platinum and put it away but still have the disc. I was looking at the DLC for it and noticed that right now with the sale on it is cheaper for me to buy the XL edition than it is to buy the DLC trio pack.

My question is would buying the XL version let me use my regular version save and just get the DLC? Hope that makes sense, cheers.

Yep. The DLC are separate downloads. It is not packed into a single application like most definitive edition games. If you have the data available, I would download the digital version rather than install the disc. I heard it runs slightly better digital and that the load times aren't as long.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1