So I bought My Name Is Mayo...

Itachirulz1

21 hours ago, Joker said:

Sick burn! 420° NoScope extra-multi-kill maaan.

Dang Boy, can you help me get the Hitman GO plat via Share Play? Really prestigious stuff you got there. swaaaagaaaaaaaaah

so sorrryy that i like these kind of games, next i wont play it cause randomly it has a fast and easy platinum so sryyyy dude :(...look at my 

ration on TT B***h :D

21 hours ago, kilspeed111 said:

I bet day of the tentacle, rocket league, that's you, lara croft go and hitman go are the platinums that are really worth bragging about! /sarcasm

you compare this great games with mayo ?? do you ? omg holy jesus whats going on with you ? 

1 hour ago, xTwoFace619x said:

so sorrryy that i like these kind of games, next i wont play it cause randomly it has a fast and easy platinum so sryyyy dude :(...look at my 

you compare this great games with mayo ?? do you ? omg holy jesus whats going on with you ? 

So you can like those easy fast plats but we can't like My name is mayo? Sounds legit ?

• Like 1

On 11/8/2017 at 1:14 AM, Itachirulz1 said:

So My Name Is Mayo came to the EU store today and I have bought it and I have platinumed it... And it says its cross buy with the vita so I get my vita out to download it and it isn't there to download.

So I go back on my PS4 store and it's says I haven't bought it even though I have clearly.. Anyone know a fix to this or has this happened to anyone else?!

i havent browsed the comments, but have you tried it in the ps store on the regular internet through pc and go to downloads and click download to system and see if that works. also maybe renew the license. my friend suggested i try the game since it was so cheap and ive been ridiculed by trophy hunters ever since lol. he also said the massage game or whatever its called was funny to check out but im not touching that i get enough grief from mayo lmao

On 9-11-2017 at 9:01 AM, xTwoFace619x said:

You're right, how foolish of me. I was just jealous, best I could muster was the SMB platinum. I am not worthy to be in your presence.

Why do you guys insist on feeding the troll? Just ignore it and it'll go away. Besides, it's got a trash trophy list with a shit completion rate. It may as well add Mayo to it's list of trash games too. Again, ignore the troll, it'll crawl back under the bridge where it belongs.

Glad to hear the devs fixed the problem super fast.

Edited by Phil
  • Like 3

On 10.11.2017 at 11:16 AM, Phil said:

Why do you guys insist on feeding the troll? Just ignore it and it'll go away. Besides, it's got a trash trophy list with a shit completion rate. It may as well add Mayo to it's list of trash games too. Again, ignore the troll, it'll crawl back under the bridge where it belongs.

Glad to hear the devs fixed the problem super fast.

ahh ok u got problems with humans who speak the truth ok :)

13 hours ago, xTwoFace619x said:

ahh ok u got problems with humans who speak the truth ok :)

Don't think @Phil has problems with humans who speak the truth, the problem he has is assholes like you who troll threads on PSNPROFILES and have nothing decent to add to the OP's original question. But then again your name says it all.

7 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

Don't think @Phil has problems with humans who speak the truth, the problem he has is assholes like you who troll threads on PSNPROFILES and have nothing decent to add to the OP's original question. But then again your name says it all.

It seems u all got problems with the truth, u spent money for easy platinums, games who cant make fun and i am think this isnt a real game and thats

the big shame guys, think about it. 

Edited by xTwoFace619x

11 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

I was waiting for a stack and i had a few extra bucks sitting in my EU account so I bought it, then i saw this thread, that sucks ass

How dare you try and stack My Name is Mayo among your many ULTRA RARE PLATS, you'll be banished from the "So Called" trophy hunters ego's circle. 

:giggle:Jokes aside I think the Devs missed the point on making a quik buck on regional stacks. Nice to have a quik plat now and then. 

1 hour ago, DF007gamer said:

Jokes aside I think the Devs missed the point on making a quik buck on regional stacks. Nice to have a quik plat now and then. 

This is one of the most unintentional funny comments I have heard. The devs who make a game solely to make money from people who want quick and easy trophies miss the opportunity to make a quick and easy buck.?

I am actually glad the game isn't stackable across regions. Is that wrong to admit?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bullstomp said:

This is one of the most unintentional funny comments I have heard. The devs who make a game solely to make money from people who want quick and easy trophies miss the opportunity to make a quick and easy buck.1f911.png

I am actually glad the game isn't stackable across regions. Is that wrong to admit?

"making a quik buck on regional stacks" context 

this sucks, and it sucks even harder to find out, that germany doesn't list the game in store,  T_T Im from germany and waited so long for this day and now my country  refuse to give me my plat X_X

Reason:

Hi y’all!

Sean here! As you may know, I read all comments, blogs and threads regarding My Name is Mayo; like seriously... everything. It’s not only my job... It’s a thing I like to do, probably unhealthily. So I’ve noticed the issue regarding Germany, Australia and New Zealand. Real talk here, no japes, I will try to explain the situation as best as I can.

As you may know, in order to launch a game in these countries, you need to work with specific rating systems. There are fees for those ratings that we just cannot cover with  such a small and inexpensive game. And going by the low price that My Name is Mayo has in the stores... well, that means that we’d need like... a buttload of purchases just to cover the expenses of those ratings, along with our own livelihoods. We are definitely not happy with this situation and it’s so frustrating for the team; but at the moment we’re just too small.

On behalf Green Lava Studios, we apologize to the German, Australian and New Zealand players for this situation. We will do our best to compensate y’all with our future titles.. And to stop being a tiny company.

Best regards,

Sean Callaghan

Public Relationships

Green Lava Studios

Edited by Ai-ds_low

9 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

this sucks, and it sucks even harder to find out, that germany doesn't list the game in store,  T_T Im from germany and waited so long for this day and now my country  refuse to give me my plat X_X

Reason:

That response sums up exactly why I'll support Green Lava Studios.  A thoughtful, informative reply to a fan.  Imagine that.

Edited by IntroPhenom