Plains of Eidolon Expansion Arrives on November 14!

Maxie_M0us3

I put an ungodly 175+ hours into my Rhino Prime and haven't played for like 2 years, just got back into it yesterday, SOOOOOOOO much has changed at first it turned me off big time but i quickly got back into it. muscle memory and all that lol I lead a couple clans back when and I missed it so i jumped back in lol, needless to say, my clan died and everyone i played with moved on. i had to quit 2 years ago cause my first PS4 was murdered by the earth when my house flooded >:(

Gara sounds like a cool warframe, I kinda wanna hunt for her chassis and everything, if you'd like to join you're more than welcome :)

• Like 1

On 8/11/2017 at 0:02 PM, Saint Alphonzo said:

I put an ungodly 175+ hours into my Rhino Prime and haven't played for like 2 years, just got back into it yesterday, SOOOOOOOO much has changed at first it turned me off big time but i quickly got back into it. muscle memory and all that lol I lead a couple clans back when and I missed it so i jumped back in lol, needless to say, my clan died and everyone i played with moved on. i had to quit 2 years ago cause my first PS4 was murdered by the earth when my house flooded >:(

Gara sounds like a cool warframe, I kinda wanna hunt for her chassis and everything, if you'd like to join you're more than welcome :)

Gara is kinda bad, but if you are playing again nidus and octavia are just a lot of fun

Can't wait to retry this game out. Even though the cahshop is quite big its nice to know everything can be easily farmed with a powerful friend. Is it now also 4k btw?