Worth getting?

Ive heard many people say that this game is just a bad filler, and isnt much fun, whereas the odd few have said it was good.

What would be your opinion on the game? Im currently torn between buying AC: Revelations or AC2, but have no idea which is the better one to buy.

Thanks in advance

AC2 had the best character development and was a vast improvement over number 1 as far as gameplay goes.

Brotherhood had very little character development.. you were basically playing a master assassin and you're meant to feel like a badass.. but since you feel like a badass in assassin's creed regardless, it just felt stale.

Revelation is my favorite behind 2. It's the closing of Ezio's story and closes all the gaps in the story that it's meant to. There is the obvious development of Ezio dealing with his age as a wizened warrior and his relationship with characters dealing in both romance and as a mentor. You feel like Ezio is a whole person again. Too some people, they either don't understand that of just don't have an interest in understanding it.

Anyway, if you pick up ACR, make sure you watch the video after you play the game. It seals this off for Ezio completely and it's pretty short.

Why don't you just get this instead? http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Ezio-Trilogy-Playstation-3/dp/B009GZX49Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361825723&sr=8-1&keywords=ezio+trilogy

Edited by Aeirou
  • Like 1

I'd recommend buying the Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy as well if you haven't played any of them, but if you're just looking for one game I'd go with Assassin's Creed II because I think it'd be beneficial to play the games in the order they were released to get the best story possible.

Parker

• Like 1

Thanks guys! :)

I'd recommend buying the Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy as well if you haven't played any of them, but if you're just looking for one game I'd go with Assassin's Creed II because I think it'd be beneficial to play the games in the order they were released to get the best story possible.

Parker

I would but i already have Brotherhood, and im buying Ni No Kuni at the same time. So i cant afford to pay that much in one go unfortunately. I think my purse would have a heart attack hah

• 9 months later...