All Activities completed trophy

Spide29

1 hour ago, Spide29 said:

Ciao,

how do you get "All Activities completed trophy"? What do we have to do precisely? Thanks

This guide will tell you all you need to know. https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/horizon-zero-dawn/319609-horizon-zero-dawn-frozen-wilds-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Killbomb said:

Do you need the highest rank on all the Hunting Ground challenges or is bronze good enough? The linked guide doesn't specify.

Yes you need 1st place in all 3 of the Hunting Ground challenges for the trophy.  There is no way I was beating these on the harder difficulties.  Much like the final boss battle(s) for this DLC, if anyone can complete them during a NG+UH run then they are a wizard with God-like powers.  The 1st place times are extremely difficult to beat, even on "normal".  Turn the game down to "easy" and they become doable, down to "story" mode and they are a piece of cake.  Trophy will still pop.  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Narniak said:

Sì, hai bisogno di 1 ° posto in tutte e 3 le sfide di Hunting Ground per il trofeo. Non c'è modo di battere queste cose sulle difficoltà più difficili. Molto simile alla battaglia finale del boss per questo DLC, se qualcuno può completarli durante una gara NG + UH, allora sono un mago con poteri simili a Dio. I tempi del primo tempo sono estremamente difficili da battere, anche su "normali". Girate il gioco in modo "facile" e diventate diverbibili, fino alla modalità "storia" e sono un pezzo di torta. Trofeo ancora pop.  

Thanks for this important clarification :)

To star "The Frozen Wild DLC", can i to enter in my NG+ easy difficulty working in progress? Thanks

5 hours ago, Spide29 said:

Thanks for this important clarification :)

To star "The Frozen Wild DLC", can i to enter in my NG+ easy difficulty working in progress? Thanks

I am not 100% sure about this, so if someone could confirm, but I would imagine you have to complete all three things on the same playthrough.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2017 at 9:12 AM, Narniak said:

Yes you need 1st place in all 3 of the Hunting Ground challenges for the trophy.  There is no way I was beating these on the harder difficulties.  Much like the final boss battle(s) for this DLC, if anyone can complete them during a NG+UH run then they are a wizard with God-like powers.  The 1st place times are extremely difficult to beat, even on "normal".  Turn the game down to "easy" and they become doable, down to "story" mode and they are a piece of cake.  Trophy will still pop.  

Thanks for the confirmation. They are indeed quite easy on Story difficulty.