Can't download eps on UK retail disc

I have the disc version of the Telltale's Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 and I can't seem to download any of the eps (2, 3 and 4).

When I try the Playstation 'Please Wait' screen loops repeatedly. Like it keeps retrying.

I've tried using a wired and wireless connection. I have tried changed my VAT settings from 3 to 2 and still no change.

It is the uk version of the game. The code on the disk is CUSA-08690 Can you help?

Episode 4 doesn't seem to be on the store yet.

Are you trying to download those through the game? My experience on this is only with Batman Telltale series, but with that one there was an in game menu.

I googled apparently UK PSN is having problems right now (mainly Wales and England from what I can see).

Edited by Superbuu3

I'm not sure if this helps but Telltale keeps a list of episodes and where that have been released.  But they don't list the episodes as available.  It might be a time thing - same thing happened with Guardians of the Galaxy with NA disks.

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4 (The only one that says its available)

I know Telltale support isn't that great. But they might be of help?

Edited by scarishbal

annnnnnd it's working now. X_x

So I tested my downloads on my Vita and it worked fine leading me into thinking it's my PS4. I decided to use everything that access PSN starting with my Trophies and friends list annnnd then my Profile... ... ... It worked after I accessed my profile... downloading ep 2,3 and 4 now.

Urrr yeah, sorry to waste everyone's time and Thank you all for your swift replies. I actually greatly appreciate it. :)