RNumbers

End screen glitch?

14 posts in this topic

Has anyone else encountered a glitch whereby, when returning the fragments, you lose control of your character, causing him to slide left or right continually?

During my first successful playthrough, this caused me to run into a saw blade while the "ending" was playing. I ended up getting the trophies for dying with all shards, collecting all shards, and collecting all within 10 minutes for that run. Not sure if it's usual for those to pop together if you die with all 36.

The second time I ended up in a corner very far away from the starting point after the ending triggered. I got no trophies even though it said my time was <6 minutes.

Finally, on my third complete run, I ended up in the corner of the starting screen and was able to see the ending and get the speed run trophy. But it was pretty inconvenient to have to deal with this. Anyone else?

Edited by RNumbers

yea that happened to me on my successful 5 minute run,my guy just wandered away but thankfully didn't die.

This also happened to me, so I have no idea what the text was saying at the end of the game.  The square thing did die, but I was still awarded any trophies that I met the requirements for.

This happened to me too. Both times i collected 36 Fragments and returned to the start point

it happened to me all the times, fortunately I didnt die. the first time was a bit annoying.

its a bug for sure. not a glitch.

Yeah, happened every time for me when I'd collected all the fragments and returned to the start. I died once (lazer) on the speed run (under 6 minutes) but the time and trophy still registered. Think it was playing the PS4 NA version. 

Edited by markcavan

Yup, can confirm it happens on the PS4 version too. Pretty annoying, but I still got the plat in about an hour.

1 hour ago, AvengedEvil said:

See this post:

Haha, this is exactly why I decided to create this topic. Figured it might come up sooner or later...

11 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Haha, this is exactly why I decided to create this topic. Figured it might come up sooner or later...

If you know that a similar topic exists, why starting a new one? :facepalm:

11 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

If you know that a similar topic exists, why starting a new one? :facepalm:

If you mean me, you may want to take a look at the dates of the two topics; mine was first, by a couple of months. In fact, I started this topic before the PS4 version was even released...

EDIT: :facepalm:

Edited by RNumbers

11 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Sorry, my bad.

No worries. Sorry if my other post was confusing. I just meant I figured someone might pick up on the two trophies popping together in the future and wanted some discussion before it came up. After you pointed me toward the other topic, I was glad I did. :)