End screen glitch?

RNumbers

Has anyone else encountered a glitch whereby, when returning the fragments, you lose control of your character, causing him to slide left or right continually?

During my first successful playthrough, this caused me to run into a saw blade while the "ending" was playing. I ended up getting the trophies for dying with all shards, collecting all shards, and collecting all within 10 minutes for that run. Not sure if it's usual for those to pop together if you die with all 36.

The second time I ended up in a corner very far away from the starting point after the ending triggered. I got no trophies even though it said my time was <6 minutes.

Finally, on my third complete run, I ended up in the corner of the starting screen and was able to see the ending and get the speed run trophy. But it was pretty inconvenient to have to deal with this. Anyone else?

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yeah, happened every time for me when I'd collected all the fragments and returned to the start. I died once (lazer) on the speed run (under 6 minutes) but the time and trophy still registered. Think it was playing the PS4 NA version. 

Edited by markcavan

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

If you know that a similar topic exists, why starting a new one? :facepalm:

If you mean me, you may want to take a look at the dates of the two topics; mine was first, by a couple of months. In fact, I started this topic before the PS4 version was even released...

EDIT: :facepalm:

Edited by RNumbers

11 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Sorry, my bad.

No worries. Sorry if my other post was confusing. I just meant I figured someone might pick up on the two trophies popping together in the future and wanted some discussion before it came up. After you pointed me toward the other topic, I was glad I did. :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

this is still happening in 2020. its hit or miss if the game registers before you die. the worst being a laser right at the starting point and you drift right into the laser. once it didnt register and i gave up for a while because i was so pissed because it happened 4 times before that. this last time i came in from the left and the laser was on the right so it gave me just enough time to pop the trophy before i drifted into a laser and died. extremely fkn annoying