Rafi_004's Backlog

Rafi_004

Games that you have, i have only played a few. Here they are if you're going for trophies:

Easy (because they're easy and little grind if you follow a guide):

- Ratchet & Clank

- Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4
 - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

Medium (because 100% in some missions is a pain, a lot of collectibles and annoying multiplayer grind):

- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

- Assassin's Creed: Revelations

- Shadow of Mordor GOTY

This one is the hardest to plat (multiplayer grind)):

- The Last of Us*

*i haven't plat'd it because i find the multiplayer grind really annoying ?

Hope i helped ?

I skiped over Shadow of Mordor GOTY because it was in spanish ?

Edited by Cold_Titan
Skipped of something
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cold_Titan said:

Games that you have, i have only played a few. Here they are if you're going for trophies:

Easy (because they're easy and little grind if you follow a guide):

- Ratchet & Clank

- Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4
 - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

Medium (because 100% in some missions is a pain, a lot of collectibles and annoying multiplayer grind):

- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

- Assassin's Creed: Revelations

This one is the hardest to plat (multiplayer grind)):

- The Last of Us*

*i haven't plat'd it because i find the multiplayer grind really annoying 1f611.png

Hope i helped 1f642.png

Thank you for the comments country-neighbour!

I will go with both AC soon. And TLOU will be the 250th plat (I hope)  ?

6 minutes ago, Alistayr94 said:

Cheers from Catalonia, mate! 

I would go with Ratchet & Clank, and Shadows of Mordor GOTY, both are easy and fast platinums, and pretty fun :) 

Also, Deponia with a guide is a two-evening platinum, with some fun storyline.

Hello my gironí friend!!

Shadow of Mordor is done, only dlc's left. When I plat Moto GP 17 and Broken Sword V, I will finish it. Well, that's my idea =)

I supose I will have ready the backlog this evening, I will add some more games to 'Maybe I play' list.

Edited by Rafi_004
  • Like 1

You guys and your ridiculous backlogs! I don't know how you do it. If I have even three games I want to play, I feel overwhelmed.

Well, let's see... I don't really know what you like, but I've played Child of Light, Deponia, Enigmatis, Grim Fandango, Oceanhorn, The Last of Us, Shadow of Mordor, and Until Dawn on your list. The last three are fantastic. Between the others... Child of Light is really good, but unfortunately too short (and no platinum, if you care about such things). Deponia and Enigmatis are both okay, but Deponia is only the first game in a series (and unfortunately the others aren't on the PS4, to my knowledge) and Enigmatis is rather plain. I haaaated Grim Fandango, which is really unfortunate, because the story is so good, but MY GOD, those puzzles weren't even remotely fun to figure out. Definitely use a walkthrough if you go that route.

I wrote a guide for Oceanhorn, but it was a mediocre game at best. Might be kinda fun if you want to play a game that was obviously inspired by Zelda, but don't expect anything nearly that epic.

Actually, I played Claire and Tropico 5 too. Claire is a weird game. I'd save it for Halloween next year. Use a guide, though, or at least a map, because you're bound to get lost. I personally liked Tropico 5, but it's not for everybody. If you're going to play that (and I assume you know what you'd be getting into, if you've played a Civ game before), I suggest reading through the wiki first. There are some things that the game doesn't explain to you, which made my playthrough a lot harder than it should've been.

Sorry if I seemed negative there! I didn't mean to follow up every game with a "but". That was more of a testament to how great TLoU, Mordor, and Until Dawn are.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

You guys and your ridiculous backlogs! I don't know how you do it. If I have even three games I want to play, I feel overwhelmed.

Well, let's see... I don't really know what you like, but I've played Child of Light, Deponia, Enigmatis, Grim Fandango, Oceanhorn, The Last of Us, Shadow of Mordor, and Until Dawn on your list. The last three are fantastic. Between the others... Child of Light is really good, but unfortunately too short (and no platinum, if you care about such things). Deponia and Enigmatis are both okay, but Deponia is only the first game in a series (and unfortunately the others aren't on the PS4, to my knowledge) and Enigmatis is rather plain. I haaaated Grim Fandango, which is really unfortunate, because the story is so good, but MY GOD, those puzzles weren't even remotely fun to figure out. Definitely use a walkthrough if you go that route.

I wrote a guide for Oceanhorn, but it was a mediocre game at best. Might be kinda fun if you want to play a game that was obviously inspired by Zelda, but don't expect anything nearly that epic.

Actually, I played Claire and Tropico 5 too. Claire is a weird game. I'd save it for Halloween next year. Use a guide, though, or at least a map, because you're bound to get lost. I personally liked Tropico 5, but it's not for everybody. If you're going to play that (and I assume you know what you'd be getting into, if you've played a Civ game before), I suggest reading through the wiki first. There are some things that the game doesn't explain to you, which made my playthrough a lot harder than it should've been.

Sorry if I seemed negative there! I didn't mean to follow up every game with a "but". That was more of a testament to how great TLoU, Mordor, and Until Dawn are.

I have to take note of what I have, if I do not do that I will forget most of them. It's easier for me check here instead of the library =)

I will check your guide soon. Thank you for your comments mate!

9 hours ago, Dessane said:

Definitely putting my votes in for Child of Light (pretty cruisy 100% only takes about 9 hours if that) and Apotheon (use the new game difficulty glitch to speed up the plat) just so you can knock a few off your back log, It's a long list mate, good luck

Too many people told me I have to play Child of Light. Thank you for your comments my aussie friend.

Edited by Rafi_004

1 hour ago, Rafi_004 said:

2 games less:

- Broken Sword V

- Shadow of Mordor: GOTY (no motivation to play the dlcs)

@Edunstar84 thank you! I hope before Christmas reduce about 10-15 games the (loooong) list. Yesterday I had finished Broken Sword V and there's a person who's name is Legram, like your town 1f601.png

That's awesome about Legram because it's a fictional town in the Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series. It was a reference the image (Laura S. Arseid). She's from this town.

• Like 1

Already plat:

- Black & White: Bushido.

- Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition.

Added:

- Don't Knock Twice.

- The Sexy Brutale.

- Blackwood Crossing.

- Grand Prix Rock'N Racing.

- Rock'N Racing Off Road DX.

- Bridge Constructor.

- Cosmic Star Heroine.

- Forma.8.

Edited by Rafi_004

9 hours ago, Dessane said:

The Sexy Brutale is a great game! I really loved the aesthetic of it. Though as a heads up keep track of what cards you pick up because the game doesn't and I had to run around the whole game several times to find the one I missed.

Thanks for the advertisement! I am going to play it before Christmas =)

• 2 weeks later...