Rafi_004

Rafi_004's Backlog

297 posts in this topic

BACKLOG (94):

 

- 1979 Revolution: Black Friday.

- 36 Fragments of Midnight AS.

- Acces Denied.

- All-Star Fruit Racing.

- Alteric.

- Bouncy Bullets AS.

- Broken Age.

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered.
- Child of Light.

- Conga Master.

- Crayola Scoot.

- Crossing Souls.

- Cybarian: The Time Traveling Warrior AS.

- Daggerhood AS.
- Darksiders II.

- Darksiders III.

- Deep Space Rush AS.

- Deer Hunter: Reloaded.

- Deiland.

- Deponia Doomsday.

- Detective Gallo.

- Detroit: Become Human.

- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

- Devious Dungeon 2 AS.

- Distraint AS.

- Drowning.

- Ecrossminton.

- Energy Cycle AS.

- Energy Invasion AS.

- Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala.

- Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends.
- Everybody's Gone to the Rapture.
- Ether One.

- Fear Effect Sedna.

- Full Throttle Remastered.

- Ginger: Beyond the Crystal.

- Goat Simulator.

- Goodbye Deponia.

- Gravity Duck AS.

- Grim Legends 3.

- Guacamelee! 2.

- Guns Gore and Cannoli 2.

- Here They Lie.

- Himno AS.

- Human Fall Flat.

- Iron Snout AS.

- J-Stars Victory VS+.

- Jack n' Jill DX AS.

- Khara.

- Kona.

- Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

- Max: The Curse of the Brootherhood.

- Mekabolt AS.

- Meow Motors.

- Metagal AS.

- Midnight Deluxe AS.

- Mochi Mochi Boy AS.

- Monster Energy Supercross.

- Oh My Godheads.

- One Night Stand AS.

- Perfect Angle.

- Poi.

- Putty Squad.

- Refunct.

- Reverie AS.

- Riddled Corpses EX.

- Rime.

- Road Rage.

- Scheming through the Zombie Apocalypse AS.

- Shenmue I.

- Shenmue II.

- Sigi: A Fart for Melusina.

- Spiral Splatter.

- State of Anarchy: Master of Mayhem.

- Stretch Arcade.

- Strikers Edge.

- Submersed.

- Suicide Guy: Sleepin' Deeply.

- Super Box Land Demake AS.

- Super Weekend Mode AS.

- Swapquest.

- Tearaway Unfolded.

- Tetra's Escape AS.

- The Adventure Pals.

- The Count Lucanor.

- The Last of Us.

- The Sims 4.

- The Wardrobe.

- Until Dawn.

- Warlock's Tower AS.

- What Remains of Edith Finch.

- Wizards Tourney.

 

 

MEHLOCK (80):
 

Spoiler

- 2064: Read Only Memories.

- Aaru's Awakening.

- AdVenture Capitalist.

- Aerea.

- Alienation.

- Batman Arkham Knight.

- Bioshock 2.

- Bloodborne.

- Borderlands 2.

- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel.

- Bulletstorm.

- Cast of the Seven Godsends.

- Don't Die, Mr. Robot.

- Dungeon Punks.

- Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebelion.

- Fallout Shelter.

- Galak-Z.

- Hawken.

- Hitman.

- Hob.

- Hohokum.

- Hyper Void.

- Just Cause 3.

- Knack.

- Knowledge is Power.

- Laser Disco Defenders.

- Laser League.

- Legend of Kay: Anniversary.

- Little Nightmares.

- Mad Max.

- Mafia III.

- Mercenary Kings.

- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

- Motor Strike: Immortal Legends.

- Neon Chrome.

- Nightmare Boy.

- Nioh.

- Nom Nom Galaxy.

- Nova-111.

- Oh... Sir! The Hollywood Roast.

- Overcooked.

- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare.

- Portal Knights.

- Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happyness.

- Q.U.B.E.

- Red Faction.

- Resident Evil HD.

- Resident Evil 7.

- Rocketbirds 2: Evolution.

- Rock'N Racing Off Road DX.

- Rogue Aces.

- Rolling Bob.

- Shio.

- Sky Force Anniversary.

- Sniper Elite IV.

- SOMA.

- Sonic Mania.

- Space Overlords.

- Steep.

- Styx: Master of Shadows.

- Super Time Force Ultra.

- That's You.

- The Bridge.

- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing.

- The Surge.

- The Witness.

- This War of Mine: The Little Ones.

- Titanfall 2.

- Tower of Guns.

- Transformers Devastation.

- Troll and I.

- Tropico 5.

- True Fear.

- Uncanny Valley.

- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

- Unravel 2.

- World to the West.

- WRC 6.

- Yakuza Kiwami.

- Yonder: The Cloud Catch Chronicles.

- Zombi.

 

 

Edited by Rafi_004
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Games that you have, i have only played a few. Here they are if you're going for trophies:

 

Easy (because they're easy and little grind if you follow a guide):

 - Ratchet & Clank

 - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4
 - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

Medium (because 100% in some missions is a pain, a lot of collectibles and annoying multiplayer grind):

 - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

 - Assassin's Creed: Revelations

 - Shadow of Mordor GOTY

This one is the hardest to plat (multiplayer grind)):

 - The Last of Us*

 

*i haven't plat'd it because i find the multiplayer grind really annoying 😑

 

Hope i helped 🙂

 

I skiped over Shadow of Mordor GOTY because it was in spanish 😅

Edited by Cold_Titan
Skipped of something
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jmaigret said:

You should play Until Dawn and Nom Nom Galaxy ;).

 

Terror games are not my favourite 😅

 

Probably I will ask you for help with NNG soon 😇😇😇

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers from Catalonia, mate! 

 

I would go with Ratchet & Clank, and Shadows of Mordor GOTY, both are easy and fast platinums, and pretty fun :) 

 

Also, Deponia with a guide is a two-evening platinum, with some fun storyline.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Cold_Titan said:

Games that you have, i have only played a few. Here they are if you're going for trophies:

 

Easy (because they're easy and little grind if you follow a guide):

 - Ratchet & Clank

 - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4
 - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

Medium (because 100% in some missions is a pain, a lot of collectibles and annoying multiplayer grind):

 - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

 - Assassin's Creed: Revelations

This one is the hardest to plat (multiplayer grind)):

 - The Last of Us*

 

*i haven't plat'd it because i find the multiplayer grind really annoying 1f611.png

 

Hope i helped 1f642.png

 

Thank you for the comments country-neighbour!

 

I will go with both AC soon. And TLOU will be the 250th plat (I hope)  😁

 

6 minutes ago, Alistayr94 said:

Cheers from Catalonia, mate! 

 

I would go with Ratchet & Clank, and Shadows of Mordor GOTY, both are easy and fast platinums, and pretty fun :) 

 

Also, Deponia with a guide is a two-evening platinum, with some fun storyline.

 

Hello my gironí friend!!

 

Shadow of Mordor is done, only dlc's left. When I plat Moto GP 17 and Broken Sword V, I will finish it. Well, that's my idea =)

 

 

I supose I will have ready the backlog this evening, I will add some more games to 'Maybe I play' list.

Edited by Rafi_004
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the two best games in this list are My Name is Mayo and Mr. Massagy so you have to plat and never stop playing this games.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2017 at 3:18 AM, tortugaelefante said:

I think the two best games in this list are My Name is Mayo and Mr. Massagy so you have to plat and never stop playing this games.

 

I will never stop playing this games untill I catch you my friend 😁

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys and your ridiculous backlogs! I don't know how you do it. If I have even three games I want to play, I feel overwhelmed.

 

Well, let's see... I don't really know what you like, but I've played Child of Light, Deponia, Enigmatis, Grim Fandango, Oceanhorn, The Last of Us, Shadow of Mordor, and Until Dawn on your list. The last three are fantastic. Between the others... Child of Light is really good, but unfortunately too short (and no platinum, if you care about such things). Deponia and Enigmatis are both okay, but Deponia is only the first game in a series (and unfortunately the others aren't on the PS4, to my knowledge) and Enigmatis is rather plain. I haaaated Grim Fandango, which is really unfortunate, because the story is so good, but MY GOD, those puzzles weren't even remotely fun to figure out. Definitely use a walkthrough if you go that route.

 

I wrote a guide for Oceanhorn, but it was a mediocre game at best. Might be kinda fun if you want to play a game that was obviously inspired by Zelda, but don't expect anything nearly that epic.

 

Actually, I played Claire and Tropico 5 too. Claire is a weird game. I'd save it for Halloween next year. Use a guide, though, or at least a map, because you're bound to get lost. I personally liked Tropico 5, but it's not for everybody. If you're going to play that (and I assume you know what you'd be getting into, if you've played a Civ game before), I suggest reading through the wiki first. There are some things that the game doesn't explain to you, which made my playthrough a lot harder than it should've been.

 

Sorry if I seemed negative there! I didn't mean to follow up every game with a "but". That was more of a testament to how great TLoU, Mordor, and Until Dawn are.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely putting my votes in for Child of Light (pretty cruisy 100% only takes about 9 hours if that) and Apotheon (use the new game difficulty glitch to speed up the plat) just so you can knock a few off your back log, It's a long list mate, good luck

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

You guys and your ridiculous backlogs! I don't know how you do it. If I have even three games I want to play, I feel overwhelmed.

 

Well, let's see... I don't really know what you like, but I've played Child of Light, Deponia, Enigmatis, Grim Fandango, Oceanhorn, The Last of Us, Shadow of Mordor, and Until Dawn on your list. The last three are fantastic. Between the others... Child of Light is really good, but unfortunately too short (and no platinum, if you care about such things). Deponia and Enigmatis are both okay, but Deponia is only the first game in a series (and unfortunately the others aren't on the PS4, to my knowledge) and Enigmatis is rather plain. I haaaated Grim Fandango, which is really unfortunate, because the story is so good, but MY GOD, those puzzles weren't even remotely fun to figure out. Definitely use a walkthrough if you go that route.

 

I wrote a guide for Oceanhorn, but it was a mediocre game at best. Might be kinda fun if you want to play a game that was obviously inspired by Zelda, but don't expect anything nearly that epic.

 

Actually, I played Claire and Tropico 5 too. Claire is a weird game. I'd save it for Halloween next year. Use a guide, though, or at least a map, because you're bound to get lost. I personally liked Tropico 5, but it's not for everybody. If you're going to play that (and I assume you know what you'd be getting into, if you've played a Civ game before), I suggest reading through the wiki first. There are some things that the game doesn't explain to you, which made my playthrough a lot harder than it should've been.

 

Sorry if I seemed negative there! I didn't mean to follow up every game with a "but". That was more of a testament to how great TLoU, Mordor, and Until Dawn are.

 

I have to take note of what I have, if I do not do that I will forget most of them. It's easier for me check here instead of the library =)

 

I will check your guide soon. Thank you for your comments mate!

 

9 hours ago, Dessane said:

Definitely putting my votes in for Child of Light (pretty cruisy 100% only takes about 9 hours if that) and Apotheon (use the new game difficulty glitch to speed up the plat) just so you can knock a few off your back log, It's a long list mate, good luck

 

Too many people told me I have to play Child of Light. Thank you for your comments my aussie friend.

Edited by Rafi_004
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great backlog list, and what's amazing is that a handful of them are easy 100% games, like Child of Light and Contrast, which I recommend. I also recommend The Book of Unwritten Tales and the Lego Harry Potter games.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 games less:

 

- Broken Sword V

- Shadow of Mordor: GOTY (no motivation to play the dlcs)

 

@Edunstar84 thank you! I hope before Christmas reduce about 10-15 games the (loooong) list. Yesterday I had finished Broken Sword V and there's a person who's name is Legram, like your town 😁

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rafi_004 said:

2 games less:

 

- Broken Sword V

- Shadow of Mordor: GOTY (no motivation to play the dlcs)

 

@Edunstar84 thank you! I hope before Christmas reduce about 10-15 games the (loooong) list. Yesterday I had finished Broken Sword V and there's a person who's name is Legram, like your town 1f601.png

That's awesome about Legram because it's a fictional town in the Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series. It was a reference the image (Laura S. Arseid). She's from this town.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out:

 

- N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure.

- Energy Balance EU.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already plat:

 

- Black & White: Bushido.

- Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition.

 

Added:

 

- Don't Knock Twice.

- The Sexy Brutale.

- Blackwood Crossing.

- Grand Prix Rock'N Racing.

- Rock'N Racing Off Road DX.

- Bridge Constructor.

- Cosmic Star Heroine.

- Forma.8.

Edited by Rafi_004
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Sexy Brutale is a great game! I really loved the aesthetic of it. Though as a heads up keep track of what cards you pick up because the game doesn't and I had to run around the whole game several times to find the one I missed.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dessane said:

The Sexy Brutale is a great game! I really loved the aesthetic of it. Though as a heads up keep track of what cards you pick up because the game doesn't and I had to run around the whole game several times to find the one I missed.

 

Thanks for the advertisement! I am going to play it before Christmas =)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Topic in stand by due to Christmas holidays.

Edited by Rafi_004
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.