This game is awesome!

Sicho

Don't you think??

More people should play this, it is soooooo good!

Nice action, rocking soundtrack, really good pacing and highly motivating. The story, although not free from clichés, is very original for JRPG standards and the whole "build a castaway village" premise coupled with exploring the island is just great fun! And the trophies aren't very hard as well, which is a nice bonus ;)

If negatives are needed, I suppose you could mention the somehow weird default controller setup, the texture quality and of course the english localization.

But I'm in love with this game :) It will be hard to go back to finishing FF12 after this ...

For me it's clearly one of the best JRPGs I played in a while! I will gladly do a second run to plat this :)

I will push this game onto all my friends haha! I will be annoying af for weeks to come :D

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

I've been thinking about playing this game but have been undecided about it. After your comments about it I may get it now, it sounds good. 

If you like real-time fighting in JRPGs, exploring, collecting tons of stuff and fishing, you will have a blast! ;)

Running around, killing critters and destroying rocks and trees to collect materials while some J-Rock is blasting in the background just never gets old :D

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sicho said:

Don't you think??

More people should play this, it is soooooo good!

Nice action, rocking soundtrack, really good pacing and highly motivating. The story, although not free from clichés, is very original for JRPG standards and the whole "build a castaway village" premise coupled with exploring the island is just great fun! And the trophies aren't very hard as well, which is a nice bonus ;)

If negatives are needed, I suppose you could mention the somehow weird default controller setup, the texture quality and of course the english localization.

But I'm in love with this game :) It will be hard to go back to finishing FF12 after this ...

For me it's clearly one of the best JRPGs I played in a while! I will gladly do a second run to plat this :)

I will push this game onto all my friends haha! I will be annoying af for weeks to come :D

I've had my eye on it, but I'm waiting for the script rewrite patch next year before I buy it.

Edited by deepwater324

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For someone who has never played an entry of the series, would you recommend starting with VIII or would VII be the better choice? I am asking, cause I already own the Celceta one for the vita. What does the fanbase say? ?

Edited by Gommes_

• 3 weeks later...