Meesa Likey Trophays (BF II Trophy Thoughts)

Cobby

On 15/11/2017 at 9:40 PM, Valyrious said:

Really easy, he says.

Do. Or Do Not. There is no Try.
Play as all heroes in Multiplayer.

Remember the flubub about some characters taking 40 hours to unlock in multiplayer? Yeah, EA nerfed that to appease the onslaught of complaining, but imagine if they didn't. That trophy would have taken thousands of hours to unlock.

But yeah, easy in theory.

I didn't know until now ea put microtransaction, ok you'll need to grind credit for unlock this stupid characters but there's nothing about who can increase difficult, it's just an insane grind. Anyway depend on your skill, i have platted the previous at day one, no boost and i have done all mission alone+helped a ton of people doing that, i have platted in under 40 hours. With dlc i have reach around 120-130 hours of playtime (don't remember exactly), and i have played a lot since i have never profit a X2 and i have done everithing without boosting, at lv 100 i was at enought credit for purchase almost all character. 

I don't have this game but as i can read price are the same, so it's better to wait all dlc coming out and grind, maybe they put another grindy trophy (lv100?). 

And..c'mon guys it's a multiplayer experience, if you don't like to waste time why you purchase it? 

7 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

I didn't know until now ea put microtransaction, ok you'll need to grind credit for unlock this stupid characters but there's nothing about who can increase difficult, it's just an insane grind. Anyway depend on your skill, i have platted the previous at day one, no boost and i have done all mission alone+helped a ton of people doing that, i have platted in under 40 hours. With dlc i have reach around 120-130 hours of playtime (don't remember exactly), and i have played a lot since i have never profit a X2 and i have done everithing without boosting, at lv 100 i was at enought credit for purchase almost all character. 

I don't have this game but as i can read price are the same, so it's better to wait all dlc coming out and grind, maybe they put another grindy trophy (lv100?). 

And..c'mon guys it's a multiplayer experience, if you don't like to waste time why you purchase it? 

There's a difference between wasting time and having a fun multiplayer experience.

The insane grind was in the game so you'd be more tempted to save your crystals for the heroes, and not on the loot boxes so you would be tempted to spend real money on it.

I would still purchase the game if the story campaign would have been great, but the story seems to be mediocre and rushed with not enough starship battles and a length of four hours when playing on normal.

All of this combined with EA pulling shit like cancelling the one single player Star Wars game they openly had in development and other sins, made me personally decide to cancel my pre-order. Note that I wouldn't have played the multiplayer anyway so my reasons have not only to do with their shitty attitude towards multiplayer gamers but also with everything else.

I’ve been playing 2-3 hours a day since launch (nov 14th) and I now have about 75% of trophies. I’m half of the way to getting the „grindy“ ones like beating 50 heroes while being marked and defeating 25 hero ships. Neither of which are difficult at all. I literally get 3-4 hero kills while marked per match. And 2-3 hero ships per match. Both are lots of fun and very enjoyable challenges. I think it’s safe to say you will finish everything before hitting level 50. The best way to level is hero vs villains btw because it’s an all out frenzy and taking out other hero’s gives you ridiculous xp like 12-13k per match easy