Tips for the "It seemed real" - trophy and for the 25 online - races

Bizzy_Montana_

Hey everyone :)

In comparison to MotoGP15 Compact, the trophy named above is way easier in the non - compact  version of the game. 

In Compact, you have to win a race against the AI with the Pro handling, bike damage and tyre wear enabled. An online win does not count. 

I just tried to win online in the full version and I unlocked " It seemed real". Therefore you can simply get an online win with the required settings in the main game :)

Additionally, you can just let the bots drive the 25 races online for you ( I described the method in the compact version's forum here on psnprofiles.com) . Unlike in  Valentino Rossi The Game or Ride, you do not have to finish the races here. 

Therefore I am multitasking again : 

I idle - boost the 25 races in the PS3 & Ps4 - version simultaneously, you only need a total of 4 consoles and a total of 4 copies of the game / accounts with the game. The game basically plays itself and you only have to press "start race" every couple of minutes on both systems with the lobby leader. 

I even play a Vita - visual novel next to it because there isn't really much to do in MotoGP. 

I doubt whether this could still be  interesting to anyone out there anymore, but I just wanted to share the knowledge with you. 

Greetings from Germany :)

• Like 2