Quest discussion

Soufwar

This is for all of us to discuss the quests of this game and help each other understand them better, i will update it with all info from members and my own experiences. 

>>>>The first weird quest is killing the 6 filth crows in the floating isles. As the earlier thread discussed, all you have to do is continue exploring the rooms and you’ll get to this purple choccobo that you have to kill and it’ll drop a spell for you, when used it will throw chicken to the ground which’ll make the filthy crows come down to eat them and give you yor chance to kill, get 6 of these to finish the quest. 

>>>>The second weird quest is killing 5 spider eggs with lightning, this requires 2 things: the green lizard playable character AND unlocking his lighting skill, after doing that just choose him to play with and hit enemies to build mana, once you can use your magic skill just do it 5 times over spider eggs and the quest is yours :) 

credit: @MrUnknown625

>>>>The third weird quest is not as weird and mysterious as the others because the NPC who gives it to you actually tells you how to do it, I am talking about the quest in riptide beach of course, where you have to kill 5 tiny frogs. all you have to do is ride the guerilla and go and squash these pests by pressing square (I know right? I didn't know you can use mount attacks either until I found this quest, you can basically press square on any mount and it'll use its special attack)

credit: @TheGamingVault

Edited by Soufwar
Keeping the thread updated
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, MrUnknown625 said:

The lizard character has a lightning magic attack. I used this to break the eggs making it really easy. He jumps in the air and slams down with lightning.

There are also summon electric eel eggs, but not sure there are any in that level and even if there are you'd need multiple.

Ow right, the green Lizard playable character! I forgot about him, i’ve been maining the Djinn and the Paraoh characters and thats why i didn’t think about that! I’ll check it out and get back to the thread to update it! 

On 11/11/2017 at 2:29 PM, Soufwar said:

This is for all of us to discuss the quests of this game and help each other understand them better, i will update it with all info from members and my own experiences. 

The first weird quest is killing the 6 filth crows in the floating isles. As the earlier thread discussed, all you have to do is continue exploring the rooms and you’ll get to this purple choccobo that you have to kill and it’ll drop a spell for you, when used it will throw chicken to the ground which’ll make the filthy crows come down to eat them and give you yor chance to kill, get 6 of these to finish the quest. 

The second weird quest which i am still stuck in btw is in the goblin slums where you have to kill 5 spider eggs with lightning! How do you get lightning? 

This video will show you how to kill 5 spider eggs with Lighting, it's really simple. 

Edited by TrueGamingVault

25 minutes ago, MrUnknown625 said:

I don't think there is a quest with an arrow in bones, the quests there I think are Defeat the Lizard Assassin and defeat 5 Crystal Maidens

I've done those two. I'm asking because you can interact with it by pressing X and it says "An arrow is stuck in those dusty bones" or something like that and thought it could be a hint. Guess not. Thx for the answer.

2 hours ago, mariosF94 said:

What are you supposed to do with the arrow in the bones at the Abandoned Crystal Mines(Lv 10-12)?

30 minutes ago, MrUnknown625 said:

I don't think there is a quest with an arrow in bones, the quests there I think are Defeat the Lizard Assassin and defeat 5 Crystal Maidens

MrUnknown is right, there isn't a quest associated with the arrow. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mariosF94 said:

Alright, cool! Thx for the answer.

I didn't finish the game yet so I cant tell you if there's anything tied to the arrows yet. maybe in new game + mode you use it somehow? maybe cut content from the game and the devs forgot it there? I dont really know but it doesn't seem to have any effect than just being there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Soufwar said:

I didn't finish the game yet so I cant tell you if there's anything tied to the arrows yet. maybe in new game + mode you use it somehow? maybe cut content from the game and the devs forgot it there? I dont really know but it doesn't seem to have any effect than just being there. 

I never did anything with it, the the only things that matter for quests are the exclamation marks on the map (some aren't quests though some are just soul tombs)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

I never did anything with it, the the only things that matter for quests are the exclamation marks on the map (some aren't quests though some are just soul tombs)

and those soul tombs are quite useful because they give you free souls that power up your xp which you need to level up, this game is the definition of mindless fun, I find myself playing it on the vita while listening to podcasts almost all the time. 

• 3 months later...

Hey there.

I have one of the earlier quests still left, where I'm supposed to put out two bonfires. I tried some skills but nothing happenned. I don't rember getting any special item drop that could help me do it.

Any idea?

Thanks!

There is a summon drop that puts them out.

2 hours ago, Caju_94 said:

Hey there.

I have one of the earlier quests still left, where I'm supposed to put out two bonfires. I tried some skills but nothing happenned. I don't rember getting any special item drop that could help me do it.

Any idea?

Thanks!

• Like 1