Ninja Turtles in Injustice 0.o

KingGuy420

"The final three DLC characters for Injustice 2 revealed! The Atom, Enchantress, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles join the fight. Get these three characters included in Fighter Pack 3 and all the rest of the DLC fighters with the Ultimate Edition."

What a crazy, random surprise lol.

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Pershing24 said:

This is both ridiculous and epic at the same time!

I just can't believe Netherealm got the rights to add them to a DC superhero game, but I ain't complaining.

It's not that unbelievable though, the TMNT had 3 crossovers with Batman on the comics already, this is obviously an extend of that.

I just hope they're using this as a way to test the waters for a completly original TMNT game in the same vein as the Batman Arkham series, as in, an entirelly original universe using the best bits of the various incarnations of the TMNT over the past 30 years.

Edited by Devil_Spooky
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Abysm_Nucleus said:

Still waiting for LEGO TMNT Video game.

I have always wanted the TMNT game that was promised by Rocksteady (the Batman guys). That would have been amazing :D

Also I am planning on getting Injustice 2 this year so playing as the Turtles... ? 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I have always wanted the TMNT game that was promised by Rocksteady (the Batman guys). That would have been amazing :D

Also I am planning on getting Injustice 2 this year so playing as the Turtles... 1f911.png 

They never promissed anything, in fact they outright said they'd never been able to do them justice because they wheren't as big fans of the IP as they where for Batman, that being said I really hope WB use this as a way to test the waters to see if there's enough demand for an Arkham style game for the TMNT.

And I'm just like you, this went from a "meh don't care" to a "OMG I'll have to get this thing FAST", worst thing is, my OCD prevents me from starting with 2 so I'll have to get Injustice 1 as well :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:

They never promissed anything, in fact they outright said they'd never been able to do them justice because they wheren't as big fans of the IP as they where for Batman, that being said I really hope WB use this as a way to test the waters to see if there's enough demand for an Arkham style game for the TMNT.

And I'm just like you, this went from a "meh don't care" to a "OMG I'll have to get this thing FAST", worst thing is, my OCD prevents me from starting with 2 so I'll have to get Injustice 1 as well :unsure:

Well hopefully it comes out eventually :) I still have to play that other TMNT game that came out.

As for Injustice, I love Mortal Kombat so hopefully it is as fun as that. I will probably skip 1 but if I find it cheap I might pick it up. 

11 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Well hopefully it comes out eventually :) I still have to play that other TMNT game that came out.

As for Injustice, I love Mortal Kombat so hopefully it is as fun as that. I will probably skip 1 but if I find it cheap I might pick it up. 

Yeah, you don't want injustice 1. Turd soup. Go straight to 2. Brilliant game.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Which one? Mutants in Manhattan? It's... ok... The way the levels are build makes them boring to go through the amount of time it requires you to get all the trophies, in the end it just becomes a huge grind. A shame though because it had lots of potential...