Free SWBF2 avatars right now !!!!!!US ONLY!!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, cam_wick said:

http://live.playstation.com/

FYI if you go there right now the next couple days before launch (nov 14th), you can get a couple free avatars just by watching 1-2 trailers and behind the scene videos. It takes like 3 min and you get a voucher code to redeem 

ONLY AVAILABLE IN NORTH AMERICA

Please do consider putting "(NA)" on the Topic Title so this doesn't end up being clickbait for a lot of people with an EU account. :)

Edited by Skeptical69

7 hours ago, cam_wick said:

Oh yes I’m sorry guys, thanks for pointing that out! I just changed it

Probably worth mentioning that Canada is part of North America (you know, the frozen wasteland slightly north of Buffalo), so this offer is valid for the US and Canada.

There's still lots of "US only" stuff that Sony does, but these free avatars and themes usually aren't.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

I really am so bored of how diabolically shit PlayStation EU really is. We never get any promotions of this sort, it's always NA exclusive. We don't have a lot of the NA avatars (Lost Planet 2 for example), we don't get the $10 for 10 platinums promotion, and we don't get this BF2 promotion either. Is it really that hard to ask EU members to watch some trailers for these avatars too? 

Canada doesn't get it either, and we live right next to the US. You tend to get used to getting snubbed...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Canada doesn't get it either, and we live right next to the US. You tend to get used to getting snubbed...

Yeah, I'm not clear why the Playstation Rewards stuff has to be US-only, it's annoying when you consider that US/Canada is the same region from a PlayStation perspective.

If i get these with my us account, can i also use 'em on my main (eu) account? Since they both have the same system as primary ps4. 

Like i usualy do with games and designs from the us store, dont know if it works the same with avatars.

Edited by thekiffer21