PS Black Friday deals!

PSXtreme_

Original Link

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is almost upon us, but it also means that one of the biggest retail days of the year, Black Friday, is quickly approaching. With that in mind, Sony has released its Black Friday deals for the PlayStation. This sale starts early and will run from November 19th through November 27th.

If you're looking for a standard PlayStation 4, the 1 TB slim console will retail for $200. That's a discount of about $100 off MSRP. The PlayStation VR bundles will also be on sale. You can snag the PlayStation VR Gran Turismo Sport bundle for $300 (normally it's $400) and the Skyrim VRbundle for $350 (the regular price is $450). If you need to stock up on DualShock 4 wireless controllers, those will start at $40 (about $10 off MSRP).

PlayStation Plus members will also be treated to discounts on game titles. Starting Black Friday, games will be on sale in the PlayStation Store for up to 40 percent off. If you're not a Plus member, you can take advantage of the discount a few days later -- the sale will open to the general public on Tuesday, November 21st, and will run through the 28th.

Happy Shopping!

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

I hope Sony will do something for european players for once, especially because I know that I'll buy the PS VR for christmas and 299€ would be a really decent deal.

I also hope Sony will do something for european players for this, especially since I spent the entire week at work doing Black Friday price changes! Last year was the same but still Sony went 'oh no, Black Friday's an American thing, europe can't have any decent deals. Here have £5 off a AAA game and be thankful for it.'

• Like 3

hopefully they have something good for 40% off :( if it was just 50% would have more hopes of seeing something.

still have one more sale week and maybe the flash sale to determine what i will have to spend for black friday.

Edited by kingdrake2

4 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

hopefully they have something good for 40% off :( if it was just 50% would have more hopes of seeing something.

I feel the same way.

I'm already making a nice hefty list of what I need to buy during black friday physically. Hopefully some good indie titles go on sale. I hate buying AAA titles digitally.

Don't know if the sale mostly applies to PS4 or if it will cover PS3 and Vita as well. 

Looking to get a few fairly quick non platinum games on all the platforms. Mega Man 10 is a game I want, along with some of the old Sega Genesis/Master System PSN games of times past I never got around to playing as a kid. 

$19.99 is just too pricey for PSN only titles that are fairly short. I already have Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 bought and installed, Mega Man 10 I will probably get anyway over the next couple days. The Disney Afternoon Collection sounds very tempting but I can't be asked right now with the $20 price tag. Essentially a collection of old Capcom games along with the Mega Man titles. 

I could use another controller as well. My black one can't charge because the shit USB cable that came with my PS4 broke the connecter. I have a couple games that require two controllers to earn some of the trophies. 

Black Friday will be hectic, but it will probably be like any other Black Friday.

Edited by Spaz