Zombie trophies

BMJ2K7

It totally depends on how familiar you are with the mode, for me it was pretty easy but i can see where other people may find it hard to complete. All trophies are very easy except for the trophy where you gotta save Klaus. Some steps take some getting used to but once you get to know them they are not that hard. If it's your first time trying the easter egg i would recommend to do it with a team.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the best to do the hardcore easter egg in 4 players, solo you have a lot of work to do by yourself.

Fireworks trophy also stacks with Dark Reunion, if you go for the hardcore easter egg you will get the casual one as well (Fireworks).

It can be done solo, as well as 2, 3 or 4 players, you can even do it with randoms if you are lucky enough to find a group of players with mics that know what to do.

• 2 months later...

This is by far one of the most easy Easter eggs in a Call of Duty/Zombie game in... forever. The zombies themselves are easier (minus the two bigger special zombies) and the level layout is beneficial for the player. Not only that but Pack-A-Punch is very simple to unlock and can be done easily by wave 4/5.

Given this was done solo and I've only played it once with a partner (Gets even easier with that extra player).

On 22.01.2018 at 8:10 PM, SwampGas said:

This is by far one of the most easy Easter eggs in a Call of Duty/Zombie game in... forever. The zombies themselves are easier (minus the two bigger special zombies) and the level layout is beneficial for the player. Not only that but Pack-A-Punch is very simple to unlock and can be done easily by wave 4/5.

Given this was done solo and I've only played it once with a partner (Gets even easier with that extra player).

Why don't you have the trophies then..?

I wouldn't agree with you at all, this Easter Egg (Hardcore one) is one of the most complicated and confusing in zombies history. I don't remember any map with so many stupid steps. And believe me, I played zombies a lot with my brother. Even the infamous Shangri La wasn't so bad and the most difficult part was to find three players more for a team.

I tried to do it solo, did all the steps, but died on the boss (it took me 2:30 hours, though. It was almost 1:00 AM on the clock, and after I lost, I felt so exhausted)

I will try to do it again sometime, but right now I just want to die. Don't even want to think about this Easter Egg.

Spoiler

And yeah, you can think of me whatever you want, but I surely know I'm a bad player. Just trying to speak objectively.

Edited by vovanoginsk