The Sims 4 Trophy Thoughts

chswrestler69

1 hour ago, itsFIGJAM said:

I really want to try the game with a controller. Big fan of SIMS and played all the games. 

How are they planning to bring the additional content? DLCs? What about the user creations? 

They stated on their website that three DLC packs will be released on the the game's launch (November 17) which can be bought individually or in a bundle called the "value pack".

- City Living Expansion Pack

- Vampires Game Pack

- Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack

Other expansions/stuff packs will be added in the later months. Hopefully these expansions aren't too pricey but knowing EA they'll probably try to nickle and dime you with these DLCs. 

Edited by deadaim100
  • Like 4

I will wait to buy any DLC till it's dirt cheap. 

Really scared this one will be buggy but I preordered anyway because I love The Sims!

I really misread the Deluxe Edition and thought we were getting at least one expansion with it but it's three small dlc packs.

Oh well. Still excited for Tuesday!

Oh, the trophies to seem fun and time consuming which I don't mind considering I plan to put time into the game!

I'm honestly so glad that the Sims 4 is FINALLY coming to PS4. I didn't expect it at all when I heard the announcement in late July! Crazy! The 26 Generations sounds hella grindy but I'll be playing this game for many many months ^_^ Someone who has stopped playing after the Sims 3 and never played the Sims 4. I'm in for a Sim-Mighty surprise ?

• Like 1

I'm literally sooo excited for this game! :D This will be the game of the year for me personally as I love The Sims so much! :D I'm planning on making it my 100th platinum as The Sims was the first game that I ever played back on the PS2 and it's what got me into gaming as a whole! So it only seems fitting that I make it a special milestone!

On Topic: The trophy list looks brilliant and I'm really intrigued with the new careers and skills that your Sims can master. I'm loving the Video Game skill as that is very fitting and it will be the first skill I max! I love the grindy trophies and I'm glad that there are some grindy trophies as I can play a bit and then work on my other games that I need until I can reach 100!

Now all I have to do is wait until Christmas! 

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

You absolutely can the all 15 moodlets in 24 hours just takes a bit of set up without the deluxe hats but I did it without any DLC pretty easily by building up a collection of moodlet emotions from feeding sims to the cowplant muahaha

But in answer to your question no DLC is required for the plat 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kuolemanlaakso said:

I have a question for all of you. I had a vague interest in trying a Sims game for a while but never wanted to give cash to EA, however now Sims 4 is free with PS+, I wanted to know if I can platinum this without paying anything? 

In addition to that, you can now search for stuff other people created in the Gallery. I found a building by searching for basket case or basketcase, that had pretty much everything I needed. Though I did have a sim with the Lone Wolf trait, which made him enter Tense just by being around another sim. Also got Embarrassed by having the other sim reject him. But every other mood was triggered by things in the building. 

The Gallery really makes it easy. No triplet RNG, and way less grinding. Took a lot less time than I thought it would, and wasn't hard at all. No one should be scared off by the prospect of completing it.

• Like 2