5 DLC – new Collectibles

dalailama1989

Yeah, saw those two new trophies, hard to say if they are or not.  But if not, seems like they've added in those collectibles, but if they were, but weren't tied to collectibles... ah well.

On the fence about getting the game now, I mean before, wasn't really thinking of it, but curiosity is getting me to want to play it properly this time around.

Well I was going to make this topic but I guess I am to slow. LOL.

Actually the new collectibles are new for this. I believe I heard they were adding new content. I hope they are not as bad as finding the film reels. I really am undecided if I want to play this again. I liked it the first time through when I got the plat.

3 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

Was hoping they would add something for The Consul's Car case but this nice too.

I recently 100% L.A. Noire and i can confirm to all that the records and novels didn’t exist in the PS3 version. I also wanted The Consul’s Car DLC to have its list but it looks like Rockstar missed it this time around as well, ow well. 

One thing that bugged me about LA Noire was that the Film reels made me goto all these intersting places, that had no function in the game. It really felt like the world map was wasted. I usually hate collectibles, but if it helps me discover more intersting locations its all good. I'm waiting on buying this as I am hoping I forget how the cases played out so I can enjoy it again.

17 minutes ago, Charl_yma6 said:

How come the DLC isnt included in this game? You would think that it would have been old enough to have made this remaster a complete edition. I mean Naughty Dog released a remastered TLOU with everything included and Ubisofts Ezio collection did the same.

Who said DLC isn't included in the game?

Of course it is.

Bit disappointed with this list. Really wanted these people to include trophies for The Consul's Car Case DLC, since it was already a case available for some of those who bought the PS3 version of LA Noire. 

I may play this again. One of the film reels is located underground in a railroad tunnel, took me a long time to find it.

5 hours ago, LeetWolf2 said:

No one's mentioning how dreadful the car collecting was

The .org website has a list of all the cars you need to find in one topic. But it is still a pain. I ended up guessing which cars I needed towards the end. Eventually the trophy popped.

12 hours ago, Spaz said:

The .org website has a list of all the cars you need to find in one topic. But it is still a pain. I ended up guessing which cars I needed towards the end. Eventually the trophy popped.

I remember having to use Rockstar's website to keep track of cars, bc it doesn't log them in-game. And finding another gamer website that said where to find the cars. That was the toughest thing, trying to find all the damn cars. Some of them look awfully similar too. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2017 at 3:40 PM, LeetWolf2 said:

Haha, too many bad repressed memories from doing that nonsense. I recall always having that same stupid song on the radio when car hunting. 

"There aint nobody here but us chickens. There aint nobody here at all..."

Does anyone know whether it is compulsory to get 5-star rating for DLC cases for the 'Shamus to the Stars' trophy or not?

EDIT: You have to get 5-stars for each and every case including the DLCs.. They have tweaked the coding for the 'Shamus to the Stars' trophy somehow..

Edited by Muze92
Learnt the hard way... Thanks for nothing peeps!

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2017 at 3:40 PM, LeetWolf2 said:

I remember when I finally finished that, when I drove around in my actual car in public, I kept almost getting out of my car in traffic to go steal the car in front of me. ?

Edited by NutellaOrgies