5 DLC – new Collectibles

dalailama1989

On 11/21/2017 at 3:21 PM, vegetollo7 said:

.... there is a trick people can use to get the cars they need u just go to the car viewer in the menu find a black space for the car ur wanting to find then double tap it immidiatly exit the viewer go to caseses load into one for i think its the second actual desk might be 1st then ull end up outside the police building and that car will be driving or parked nearby dosnt work for every single car but it does for most its in 1 of the guides actually

On 11/13/2017 at 8:38 AM, PerryToxteth said:

I remember having to use Rockstar's website to keep track of cars, bc it doesn't log them in-game. And finding another gamer website that said where to find the cars. That was the toughest thing, trying to find all the damn cars. Some of them look awfully similar too. 

.... there is a trick people can use to ge the cars they need u just go to the car viewer in the menu find a black space for the car ur wanting to find then double tap it immidiatly exit the viewer go to casses load into one for i think its the second actual desk might be 1st then ull end up outside the police building and that car will be driving or parked nearby dosnt work for every single car but it does for most its in 1 of the guides actually

i dunno how to unquote someone so if a mod could help with the top one?

Edited by Taliesin_2943