Appappachai

Overkill trophy

4 posts in this topic

Need help getting this trophy as enemies either die too quickly or can't be poisoned/bleed. Also, does this trophy carry over to new game plus or count across saves?

East side of Skillege, there's a fast travel marker (Redgill). Follow the trail north and you'll come to a Place of Power and Hidden Treasure. Roaming the initial area is a high level cyclops (that respawns every time you meditate). Have a silver sword with greater rune stones of burning, bleeding and poisoning equipped. Once you kill the cyclops, meditate, rinse, repeat.

Edited by Pirelli913

does the cyclops have to die with all the effects active? Like what if he's no longer poisoned when I kill him or no longer bleeding. Or no longer on fire?

I do not know if it is still useful for you, maybe for other people:  

The Devil's pit is a great location to get this trophy (the same quoted for "Master Marksman" in the trophy guide) and stay outside the camp so that the enemies cannot give you any trouble. I started with the bleeding with the arrow, then the bomb 'Devil puff) and finally cast igni spell (I was level 20, I was lucky the enemies were not dying too quickly).

Edited by djippps