Trophy thoughts?

classic94

7 minutes ago, classic94 said:

cant be worse than collecting 100 feathers from assassins creed 2 lol

Ahh man in memory of Petrucio! Trouble with the cars is they spawn at random, and there is no map to help you like in AC2. You'll have to drive around waiting, and its tricky to keep track of which ones you've already driven which sucks, it'd be nice if they made tracking the collectables in LA Noire clear and efficient than printing off a wiki guide and ticking them off lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, philextreme said:

Ahh man in memory of Petrucio! Trouble with the cars is they spawn at random, and there is no map to help you like in AC2. You'll have to drive around waiting, and its tricky to keep track of which ones you've already driven which sucks, it'd be nice if they made tracking the collectables in LA Noire clear and efficient than printing off a wiki guide and ticking them off lol

Like in Just Cause 3, you get the ability to see which cars you have yet to collect.  Would be nice to have something like that in L.A. Noire.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Like in Just Cause 3, you get the ability to see which cars you have yet to collect.  Would be nice to have something like that in L.A. Noire.

There is vehicle showroom in L.A. Noire menu, where you can see which cars you have and haven’t unlocked.

Edited by Se7en

5 minutes ago, Se7en said:

There is vehicle showroom in L.A. Noire menu, where you can see which cars you have and haven’t unlocked.

Yeah I know about that (I've read about it).  But I mean in Just Cause 3 as the example, while around the world map, there's a marker above vehicles you have yet to collect, makes it easier to know which ones you have yet to collect.  Just wish they had something like that in this game, just so when you're driving around, you can stop to get into a car you have yet to drive.  Mainly for all those cars that would essentially look the same, yet, different names.  Hate games that do that x.x

2 hours ago, philextreme said:

hopefully i'm not driven insane lol..

16 hours ago, Spaz said:

Was hoping they would add trophies for The Consul's Car, but I suppose the trophy list we end up with is okay.

Interestingly enough, images of 5 achievements for The Consul’s Car can be found on Rockstar’s own Social Club site:

Achieve61.png  Achieve62.png  Achieve63.png  Achieve64.png  Achieve65.png

But there are no signs of both new collections trophies though.

Edited by Se7en
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

If you really f'n love collectibles, this is great.

Yup. Nothing quite gets the blood pumping like opening even more guides to pick up useless items. But, I'll give them some credit: at least those collection trophies are in a DLC pile, so they're unnecessary for the plat (it's too bad they couldn't pile on the old collection trophies in that DLC as well).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

Yup. Nothing quite gets the blood pumping like opening even more guides to pick up useless items. But, I'll give them some credit: at least those collection trophies are in a DLC pile, so they're unnecessary for the plat (it's too bad they couldn't pile on the old collection trophies in that DLC as well).

The guy said "If you love collectibles..". Clearly he's not talking about you. And some people like collectibles.. i swear to you that not everybody like the same things as you. Just ask.

• Like 1