Well that's 40$ I'll never see again....

Livingstone7728

9 minutes ago, Livingstone7728 said:

If you came to relive road rash from the 90's (which is what I was hoping for) this game misses the mark... Good luck 

Man, I am torn up about that. I was a huge Road Rash fan. Played it all the time on PS1 and N64.

• Like 1

Well to give you an example of how terrible the game engine is...  I fell off my bike in one area of town and somehow launched in the air (remember the game PAIN for ps3?) and landed in 2 neighbourhoods over... And then couldn't respawn because a cop was doing donuts where it tried to respawn me and I kept flying off

Well damn. I freaking loved road rash a lot on PC . Played the heck out of it. Oh man, cruising through The City, Nappa Valley, Sierra Nevada, the Beach and dying multiple times in the water, getting arrested by O'Leary xD . Lol those were the days.

Still going to get it but definitely at a really good sale.

Ok... So let me back up a bit because I understand that taste is subjective in games... It's actually a pretty fun game... The story is nothing special... But it's essentially a series of races (different types) it's just one of those games that is so broken it's almost unbearable... Obviously the game is due out on Tuesday so they may have a day one update... Although I may have the platinum by then haha

• Like 1

On 11/12/2017 at 5:32 AM, Livingstone7728 said:

Well to give you an example of how terrible the game engine is...  I fell off my bike in one area of town and somehow launched in the air (remember the game PAIN for ps3?) and landed in 2 neighbourhoods over... And then couldn't respawn because a cop was doing donuts where it tried to respawn me and I kept flying off

To be fair, thats been in every road rash game that i can remember, from the og games to road rash 3D, you could smack into a car or a telephone pole or anything for that matter and go flying for miles

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

i have road rage in my backlog. but now i'm starting think about playing it :( but first i need to finish hotel transylvania 3: monsters overboard before i can think about it.

Edited by kingdrake2

• 9 months later...
On 21/12/2019 at 3:21 PM, Im_Not_Banksy said:

Just picked it up for £2.39  in the January sale, Already feel ripped off.

Same haha. Its shite!! Absolutely shite!

I can’t do the second to last mission (assassinations x3 in 3mins)

The time frame is tighter than a nuns taco and the hit detection on enemies is weird and just doesn’t work!

You get what you pay for and for those who paid full whack, unlucky. :/

On 5-3-2019 at 8:49 PM, TheMightyImp2 said:

90% through the story with roughly 100 of the 1,000 pedestrians dead.

Top tip, killing pedestrians causes police heat to build, which can be instantly cancelled by going into instant mission, starting that, then quitting. Then get back to killing again 

Is there a way to check how many pedestrians you already have wacked?