Well that's 40$ I'll never see again....

Livingstone7728

4 hours ago, paultje118 said:

Is there a way to check how many pedestrians you already have wacked?

Well, at 65 points per kill, you'd expect 500 kills every 32,500

However, in my live stream to get the final 500 kills, I went over 50,000 points. Even allowing for non slow motion kills, and a few rundowns that do not count, it suggests that not all slow motion kills count either. Just got the platinum, by the way!!

Edited by TheMightyImp2
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Just to concur with what was said, platted this and man if it's bad. I mean, it is a completed game and don't remember any serious glitch or anything, which is already something, but I didn't like it one bit. The main part is hitting things while riding, but first of all, when you actually press the hit button to enter the 'vs' mode with another rider, the bike just yolos itself to redirect you towards the other rider, but depending on where both of you are, it may just flip you 180 degrees and it's annoying. And secondly the random pedestrians don't even add something to it, I finished the main quests and I had maybe around 5 beaten, which is nothing. You really have to get out of your way during a race to actually hit one, which makes the pedestrian kills a real grindfest. 

Easy plat but did not enjoy this one.

• 5 months later...

Just platted this today and while I've played some pretty bad games this one goes quite high up on that list. The 'story' is laughable and the voice acting is hilariously bad. In fact I doubt they even hired any real voice actors for this, all of them sound like they were just some random people they found hanging around their offices. No glitched trophies though so that's a plus and for the price of 2,99€ I paid for it I don't feel ripped off, especially as I knew beforehand what a crappy game this is.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 11/12/2017 at 3:26 AM, Livingstone7728 said:

I preordered this game on Amazon and completely forgot about it until they emailed me saying it was shipping last Thursday... I recieved Friday afternoon and put off playing it due to a trophy list malfunction (no sense doing all the trophy requirements and having to redo them when the list starts working) I just started playing and....  I don't really know what to say... The game is so buggy... I wiped out and continued to wipe out for 30 seconds before I respawned on solid ground... There's only a handful of race types... The story seems lackluster at best and the camera in free roam is just awful... The trophy list seems like a 1/10... As it consists of finishing one of each race type,  buying bikes and weapons and upgrading the bikes you have.. There's a (that's right 1) collectible in each area and the grind trophy is beating up pedestrians with a weapon while driving past (1000 in total)... If you are just seeking a platinum.. My advice would be wait until it's a flash sale... If you came to relive road rash from the 90's (which is what I was hoping for) this game misses the mark... Good luck 

Had high hopes for this game when I first saw it. That died quickly within the first hour of play. If this game offered a trophy for every glitch encountered, I'd have a 1,000 trophy game in my hands. lol Seriously, I could not find 1 aspect of the game that was enjoyable. The mission time constraints, story line ( lack of ), game mechanics, glitching, EVERYTHING was just so horrible! Forced myself to give it a fair chance and played to the 3rd map grid before finally giving up on it. Just couldn't take it anymore. I probably would have endured the game quality issues and gone for the platinum, but the time constraints was the final nail in the coffin. I'm not going to waste my time beating this dead horse. My condolences to anyone who tries.

• Like 1