Time played count together?

Art-Of-TacTicZz

• 2 months later...

I don't believe time running out counts. It used to be possible to complete a level and then stay in it with the joystick banded down and it would count all the time but they patched it at some point. Super bummed I didn't finish it back then. I still need about 8 hours. 

8 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

I don't believe time running out counts. It used to be possible to complete a level and then stay in it with the joystick banded down and it would count all the time but they patched it at some point. Super bummed I didn't finish it back then. I still need about 8 hours. 

Not true i did nearly 4 hours that way this morning.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2018 at 1:07 AM, Art-Of-TacTicZz said:

im playing Search For The Princess and i go to final boss figth. I stay there after beating all enemy's. But i had sometimes that i lost connection and than your time is wasted. But i usely go for 3 to 4 hours max!

Dude, thank you so much. Finally finished it today. Definitely not as easy to do as before but still feasible in smaller amounts of time. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Have i a few questions dose it still work for infinite dungeon i mean time in general count

second if say you play lets say "lazy Sloths Gym" dose the time still count if you leave the dungeon like when you find a rope or do you need to defeat that boss reason i ask is yesterday i played for 10 hours since im grinding this now and did not acquire the Trophy  "    Ain't No Generic Cleric " and i did not die this is why im asking since concerned times not been counted correctly.

also did not have any internet issue that im aware off no message from happy dungeons about connection failing etc

• 3 weeks later...

I will bump this up a lil bit. You can rubberband on Little Princess Quest level. That comes after the tutorial. The one with 1/4 stages. Kill the endboss, but don't go to the final door. Now put the controller on charge, and some rubberband on the right analog stick so it will turn around the in-game screen. Put your TV off and have a good night. ?

I had some 10+ hours. I only dcted once, and i did lose like 6 hours or so. I do recommend that you get the ''Diversity'' trophy first. Because it took me more than 10+ hours to level up and find my items i needed for my item, and than i had to grind some Happy Stars as well.

But i do recommend that you can sell some rare special items, and you will get for some of them 100k and more.

Than you should go to the final trophy witch is 100 hours played.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 2