Trophies not unlocking

• 3 weeks later...
On 12.11.2017 at 10:51 PM, ryan32289 said:

ok so I came across the leash and there is a trophy that is supposed to be unlocked as soon as I get it. Next thing I know, I realize that a couple story trophies aren't being unlocked for me as well :/

They won't pop up. I finished half of the campaign and had to replay it again. For collectibles if you didn't get all of them before patch, you will get all missing collectible trophies after collecting one.

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Oh lord. Is this game really that bad? I just bidded on a copy on ebay for 10$, should I retract it before I ruin my life!!??

i played it back on the ps3 its fun in my opinion and action packed only reason i never platinum is i never had a co op partner but i enjoyed what i played

On 5.01.2018 at 8:40 AM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Oh lord. Is this game really that bad? I just bidded on a copy on ebay for 10$, should I retract it before I ruin my life!!??

Just play it after you get all of patches. After that there is no trophy problems. In terms of gameplay, the game was amazing for me. You just need to get one reliable coop partner for anarchy mode. With randoms it is almost impossible >_<.

On 2018-01-05 at 2:40 AM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Game is good in my opinion. I did this one at launch and the multiplayer was broke so I had to wait like a week before they fixed it. All the other trophies popped just fine but I’m not aware of the current state of the game.