Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP

Artemisthemp

Source -  http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/12/next-neptunia-game-is-for-playstation-vita/

Compile Heart is bring HDN to Vita with Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP, which will release in Japan on June 20, 2013.

We should’ve guessed by the title alone, but Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP to my surprise is not a role playing game. It’s kind of like Idolmaster meets Gamindustri.

The player is a producer and you get to choose four CPUs you want to make a show with. In the game’s adventure mode you can increase the parameters for each CPU and build up their status as an idol. And if the conditions are just right one of the CPUs turned into an idol might just fall in love.

Compile Heart used the PlayStation Vita’s touch screen… to let players touch the CPUs. The CPUs have different actions and voiced lines depending on where you tap them. Tamsoft, the maker of Dream C Club, is co-developing the game and handling the 3D modeling.  Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP also has live mode for performances.

Source - http://store.nisamerica.com/Exclusives/Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Producing-Perfection-Limited-Edition + http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/03/hyperdimension-neptunia-producing-perfection-takes-stage-june-3/

NISA have today announced that Hyperdimension Neptunia Idol PP will be released on June 3 for the US and June 6 for EU.

HDN Idol PP will be available in 2 editions* (1 for EU)

Standard Edition - $39.99
neptuniaPP_big_stnd.jpg

Limited Edition (NISA Store Exclusive) - $51.99
neptuniaPP_big.jpg

Edited by Artemisthemp

So it sounds like it could be an Idol game but with the cast from Neptunia?

I'll probably wait out on this one till there's more information about the game, haven't played any of the Idol Master games so I have no idea what it would be like.

I will fill more information as it get released.

Picture is apparently from HDN Victory DLC

I will fill more information as it get released.

Picture is apparently from HDN Victory DLC

Ah no worries, I'll keep an eye out on your post for more information on the new Nep-Nep game.

I actually thought it was from the new game, still a nice picture to use for the "idol" concept.

Edited by Gordo132

Those images are of the DLC outfits in V and they look very familiar to some iM@S outfits.

I don't know why but the PP is making me think a portable game but if it is an iM@S clone it makes me wonder will they go the Live 4 You! route or the standard iM@S route?

iDOLM@STER not Idol Master, don't know why but spelling it "wrong" annoys me...

• 2 weeks later...

Guess it come as no huge surprise for anyone, that Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP is a Idol game like Idolmaster

We should’ve guessed by the title alone, but Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP to my surprise is not a role playing game. It’s kind of like Idolmaster meets Gamindustri.

The player is a producer and you get to choose four CPUs you want to make a show with. In the game’s adventure mode you can increase the parameters for each CPU and build up their status as an idol. And if the conditions are just right one of the CPUs turned into an idol might just fall in love.

Compile Heart used the PlayStation Vita’s touch screen… to let players touch the CPUs. The CPUs have different actions and voiced lines depending on where you tap them. Tamsoft, the maker of Dream C Club, is co-developing the game and handling the 3D modeling.  Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP also has live mode for performances.

Source - http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/13/hyperdimension-idol-neptunia-pp-is-an-idol-game-set-in-gamindustri/

• The player is the producer behind four goddesses.
  • Nurture the goddesses as idols by raising their stats in Adventure Mode.
  • You can experience elements that could not be expressed in previous titles.
  • Depending on the conditions, you can have romantic relationships with the goddesses.
  • Making the best of PS Vita’s capabilities, you can touch the goddesses, which will return various voiced actions.
  • The game is in joint development with Tamsoft, whose recent works includeSenran Kagura: Shinovi Versus and Dream Club on PlayStation 3.

Source - http://gematsu.com/2013/03/god-dimension-idol-neptune-pp-is-an-idol-game-spin-off

Edited by Artemisthemp

I'll let Artemistheemp talking and speaking about the 2 new Neptunia upcoming games that were announced this afternoon in Japan at the Dengeki Channel for Game

Chou Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re; Birth 1 and Chou Megami Shinkou Noel Gekishin Black Heart(Yah, a Noire game! Finally!!!)

Edited by LordIchikyo

I'll let Artemistheemp talking and speaking about the 2 new Neptunia upcoming games that were announced this afternoon in Japan at the Dengeki Channel for Game

Chou Ji Jigen Game Neptune Re; Birth 1 and Chou Megami Shinkou Noel Gekishin Black Heart(Yah, a Noire game! Finally!!!)

I am aware of those 2 titles, but was playing GoW: Ascension, so didn't have time to post about those

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You were expecting an RPG with that title?

I didn't know the title until i read this thread... i just knew an HDN was coming to the Vita... When i heard one was coming to the Vita i got excited because i love the other ones on the PS3 and assumed that it would be like those... the title suggests otherwise

• 4 months later...