BREACH - Infinite Energy

Chingon_Player

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@Skadoki

Of Course mate.. (still working BTW)

1. Equip your energy kits (B-Small, A-Medium, S-Large), any size or combination works.

2. Go to Augments/Health (The one with the heart).

3. Equip and then unequip one or both augments (Regen and Recycle).

- (yes, it works equipping and unequipping only one too, late discovering ?).

- Make sure to have enough space available to equip the augment.

4. Go to any level to make sure you have the ammount of energy you are needing.

And thats it, its really not difficult. If you are still having troubles try equipping and unequipping only a few times before going to any level to make sure its working for you, and of course it doesn't work in some levels that prohivit augments.

Your problem maybe its because you are using Health kits instead Energy ones (the blue ones not the green nor the yellow).

Edited by Chingon_Player
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Chingon_Player said:

@Skadoki

1. Equip your energy kits (B-Small, A-Medium, S-Large), any size or combination works.

- (yes, it works equipping and unequipping only one too, late discovering 1f601.png).

And thats it, its really not difficult. If you are still having troubles try equipping and unequipping only a few times before going to any level to make sure its working for you, and of course it doesn't work in some levels that prohivit augments.

Your problem maybe its because you are using Health kits instead Energy ones (the blue ones not the green nor the yellow).

Seems like I've been doing everything right but with Health Kits :)

Played Breach for quite some time now but still haven't got Energy ones.

Thanks for explaining it! It's nice to know that it still works - hopefully I'll get at least one Energy Kit someday ?

• Like 1

@Skadoki Well, till you get a EN Kit you can do the infinite health trick. Basically the same thing, just exact opposite. For this you have to select/deselect an upgrade (I use EN_Booster.pkg) in the energy aug (EN_Module.aug) while having the HP Kits in your inventory. Also I use HP_Booster.pkg for EN Kits.

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

@Skadoki Well, till you get a EN Kit you can do the infinite health trick. Basically the same thing, just exact opposite. For this you have to select/deselect an upgrade (I use EN_Booster.pkg) in the energy aug (EN_Module.aug) while having the HP Kits in your inventory. Also I use HP_Booster.pkg for EN Kits.

As stated, trying to do it with HP kits did not work for me.

I ended up getting 5 Energy kits in a row, so it's all good :)

The glitch was really handy (especially in Tier 4 and last 2 Darknet Files.

Thanks once again @Chingon_Player for posting the video in here. ?

• Like 1

On 1/1/2018 at 3:44 PM, Neme-ita said:

Awesome thx for the video. Work on last patch? 

Funziona ancora? Work it? 

Funziona ancora? Work it? 

15 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Ah ok, my bad, I misunderstood. :P

I thought you were trying to do the same upgrades on HPs.

Work it now? 

On 21/2/2018 at 10:06 PM, Chingon_Player said:

@Skadoki

- (yes, it works equipping and unequipping only one too, late discovering 1f601.png).

E ancora funzionante?. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, ApriIis said:

Is there any particular place I can get an energy kit? are they only available  during a certain tier?

I got kits every time (and I mean actually every time) I finished shadowChild's challenges. I completed a few of those during Tier 3-4 so not sure if lower tiers will contain kits as rewards.

5 hours ago, Skadoki said:

I got kits every time (and I mean actually every time) I finished shadowChild's challenges. I completed a few of those during Tier 3-4 so not sure if lower tiers will contain kits as rewards.

5 hours ago, Chingon_Player said:

@ApriIis

You get them everywhere just by playing the game as rewards or doing daily challenges or with other users, doing ghost servers or buying the lootbox in the store. I don't remember exactly the easiest way but i got a lot sending challenges to my alt account.

Thanks for the replies.I managed to get one from a booster pack once I got to tier 3,so for anyone who's struggling to get one, doing challenges seems like your best bet.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hmm I don't really want to start a new thread about glitches so sorry to hijack this one; but I just wondered if anybody knew of any other beneficial glitches still working on the lastest patch, in story or breach mode? 

I saw a glitch for infinite praxis but it seems it's patched (people are really confusing about it so I don't know). Can't try myself because my internet is broken at the moment and might be for a long time.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...