BREACH - Infinite Energy

Chingon_Player

• 10 months later...
On 11/13/2017 at 6:55 AM, Chingon_Player said:

Hi guys i just wanted to share something i discovered from BREACH, a way to have infinite energy for those that are strugling with BREACH

Thank you for sharing this, the glitch still works in 2020 and it made the BREACH trophies extremely easy. I basically knocked them out in one afternoon.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
On 1/25/2020 at 3:14 PM, ShadowReplicant said:

Thank you for sharing this, the glitch still works in 2020 and it made the BREACH trophies extremely easy. I basically knocked them out in one afternoon.

I'm just about to start on Tier 3 and am bit dim when it comes to modes outside of the core gameplay, I don't understand how to make this work. Frankly, I don't really understand how to make this mode easier for myself, I simply play this like I did when I was going for Foxiest, along with "cheats" to give my weapons 200%-300% damage increase, but am running out of the pistol, machine pistol and combat rifle (my main weapons). I have one Nuke Hack that will set back the AI upgrades but I'm hesitant to use it. I know the OP broke it down but I still don't quite understand how to make it work.

On 9/2/2020 at 0:24 AM, SPQRcentre said:

I'm just about to start on Tier 3 and am bit dim when it comes to modes outside of the core gameplay, I don't understand how to make this work. Frankly, I don't really understand how to make this mode easier for myself, I simply play this like I did when I was going for Foxiest, along with "cheats" to give my weapons 200%-300% damage increase, but am running out of the pistol, machine pistol and combat rifle (my main weapons). I have one Nuke Hack that will set back the AI upgrades but I'm hesitant to use it. I know the OP broke it down but I still don't quite understand how to make it work.

Perhaps you want to check this out. I believe it covers all of the Breach trophies.