Your Favorite/Least Favorite Characters?

23 hours ago, ArdMhicNasca said:

Hi, I have twelve characters and enjoy using Maximillian, Midnight, Gabriella and Smoulder the most. I avoid using Cygnus and Bionka as they are too slow but if they are the only character I haven’t completed a map with then I do so then.

I do the same thing with Ivy now. Her defense is so low, she's easily killed. As much as I disliked playing as Gabby, Ivy is now #1 on my dislike list.

• 2 weeks later...

Dobbin all the way.
Fast money, no aggro from anything that does damage - TNT archers, but loads of health anyways, good damage learning the right skills when leveling up and teleportation! 

Least favorite is probably Bionka, purely because shes too slow.

I didn't notice this post till today sorry.

I have 3 main characters I use, temper, dobbin, and black paw.  

The rest I'll use when I get bored the only character I don't use is ivy, just not good enough damage/abilities for my tastes.  Also, I rarely use bionka she is powerful but too slow.

On 11/29/2017 at 3:09 AM, Dragn_Dolphin said:

She is weak. Can't stand her. I very rarely use her. 

Take that back!  Midnight is excellent for taking out big guys and bosses!  Just sneak in during prowel and use her secondary attack to kill most in one or two hits (even in rift lord), then go back to prowel for easy escapes. 

On 11/29/2017 at 0:09 AM, Dragn_Dolphin said:

She is weak. Can't stand her. I very rarely use her. 

You are very wrong. She blows up big enemies and bosses. She's a glass cannon. You just don't know how to use her. Which is fine, but she is not weak at all.

Midnight and Zoey for me, the new character is nice too, I like the turret.

Bionka is annoying I just hate that she's so slow. She's probably my least favorite. Not big on Yi Lin or w/e her name is either.

Edited by Elvick_

On November 30, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Muskratateer said:

Take that back!  Midnight is excellent for taking out big guys and bosses!  Just sneak in during prowel and use her secondary attack to kill most in one or two hits (even in rift lord), then go back to prowel for easy escapes. 

That comment was actually a response to a comment about Ivy, not Midnight. As previously stated, I LOVE Midnight.

On December 6, 2017 at 0:18 AM, Elvick_ said:

You are very wrong. She blows up big enemies and bosses. She's a glass cannon. You just don't know how to use her. Which is fine, but she is not weak at all.

Midnight and Zoey for me, the new character is nice too, I like the turret.

Bionka is annoying I just hate that she's so slow. She's probably my least favorite. Not big on Yi Lin or w/e her name is either.

In my opinion, I'm not wrong as I was referring to Ivy's defensive abilities (which seems to be almost nonexistent. Come on. Three or four hits and she's dead. That's weak.).

As for Bionka, I still don't have her yet, but that's the second, maybe third time, I've seen someone say how slow she is. Is she slower than Stinkeye? He moves like a tub of lard on legs.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dragn_Dolphin said:

That comment was actually a response to a comment about Ivy, not Midnight. As previously stated, I LOVE Midnight.

In my opinion, I'm not wrong as I was referring to Ivy's defensive abilities (which seems to be almost nonexistent. Come on. Three or four hits and she's dead. That's weak.).

As for Bionka, I still don't have her yet, but that's the second, maybe third time, I've seen someone say how slow she is. Is she slower than Stinkeye? He moves like a tub of lard on legs.

Bionka is definitely slower

On November 30, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Muskratateer said:

I didn't notice this post till today sorry.

I have 3 main characters I use, temper, dobbin, and black paw.  

Even though I have his trophy, I don't actually have Dobbin. Got his by grinding out a weekly challenge a few weeks back. I was surprised you could do that. Figured they'd have it set up where his coin bags wouldn't drop unless you owned him. But they did drop, so I just kept playing until I got all 1,000. 

I did like him though. Pretty speedy for such a little guy.

5 hours ago, Dragn_Dolphin said:

Oh Ivy. She's more utility than strong, best on a team.

• 2 weeks later...

I changed my mind on Yi Lin, I love her now that I understand her passive. But, I do think her movement ability should be toggle rather than hold. I don't know what they were thinking with the controls on it, it's hard to keep running holding the left stick in. Which is why shooters use R3 usually. If they do that, then she'll be great.

And her Yule-Lin skin is awesome. Was lucky enough that it dropped first try in the winter chest.