CactusFantastic

Worth keeping for the DLC?

12 posts in this topic

I completed the game pretty quickly - debating on keeping the disc for the three announced DLC over the next few months or not.  (and spend ~$30 more)

Any thoughts from your readings?

Not much has been said about the DLC so can't say whether it's worth it or not.

In the long run it's cheaper keeping the game if you end up wanting the DLC, so I'd just keep it.

im keeping mine installed on the harddrive (digital purchase) because they have 2 story DLC coming out which id assume will add trophies. just depends on if you want 100% or not, im sure the QUALITY of the dlc will be great as both games have been.

Edited by dansomekid

I hope they add DLC trophies or its a waste of time making us pay for Season Passes. It will be good to see where they actually go with the DLC, I'm guessing they will open Canada up.

Edited by SirPigFace

First DLC drops 12/19.

A new patch added a harder difficulty (Diabolic) today.

Well... No one knows better than yourself. If you enjoyed the game and would like to get a few more laughs then keep it.

Because of this, I wait to start and buy South Park. I have no problem to pay more for good content (there are sometimes good dlcs like witcher what reminds me on the good old times like half life where an addon was long, do you remember I remember, do you remeber on the old star wars I doo ;) )

In my opinion to wait to long for dlcs destroy the fun factor of games, I played Wildlands, i loved it, but to start with the dlcs to late was for me the fun killer

The season pass came with my game, just downloaded dlc and no trophies sadly enough. Fun game but gonna sell my copy soon

Hopefully there will be more trophies for the Casa Bonita DLC. There aren't any for the Danger Deck DLC unfortunately. Might be worth it to hold onto for now, looking at the low trade-in value at my local gaming store (£15...)

trophies or not, i'm looking forward to the story dlcs. main game didn't disappoint imo

On 11.12.2017 at 9:38 AM, SirPigFace said:

I hope they add DLC trophies or its a waste of time making us pay for Season Passes.

smh.