Deluxe Party Edition question

ShadowStar83x

12 minutes ago, Blissey said:

I bought the Deluxe Edition on the PS Store. There's downloads for the preorder content and the game itself, but not the Deluxe Party stuff. Am I missing something?

Hope your enjoying your holiday.

From what I can see the main game is still on preorder digitally, so you might have to wait till the store updates tomorrow. I've previously had preordered digital content like this not show up on my account until the time the game was released, also game codes dont work before a certain time. So wait till tomorrow evening to see if you've got your deluxe edition content, if there's an issue post on the US ps blog or twitter i'm not sure whats better for you guys.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

Hope your enjoying your holiday.

From what I can see the main game is still on preorder digitally, so you might have to wait till the store updates tomorrow. I've previously had preordered digital content like this not show up on my account until the time the game was released, also game codes dont work before a certain time. So wait till tomorrow evening to see if you've got your deluxe edition content, if there's an issue post on the US ps blog or twitter i'm not sure whats better for you guys.

Must not have seen my status. Ended it prematurely and came home because it was a clusterfuck. On topic, hope you're right about that.

Edited by Blissey

Just now, Blissey said:

Must not have seen my status. Ended it prematurely and came home because it was a clusterfuck. On-topic, hope you're right about that.

Oh no that sucks sorry to hear that. Well I hope you're feeling better about it now.

I've definitely seen, the add ons not functioning properly until the store updated or the arbitrary unlock time the store has set for digital content that its likely. So no point stressing about it yet, if there is a serious problem you'll have a bunch of people in the same place as you jumping on EA tomorrow, who are trying to avoid bad publicity like the plague at the moment so they should fix it fast. I doubt customer service would help you until tomorrow either, which i think is the release date.

3 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

Oh no that sucks sorry to hear that. Well I hope you're feeling better about it now.

I've definitely seen, the add ons not functioning properly until the store updated or the arbitrary unlock time the store has set for digital content that its likely. So no point stressing about it yet, if there is a serious problem you'll have a bunch of people in the same place as you jumping on EA tomorrow, who are trying to avoid bad publicity like the plague at the moment so they should fix it fast. I doubt customer service would help you until tomorrow either, which i think is the release date.

Well, I know I'm taking a gamble on this as it is...hope it doesn't disappoint. Still, been watching some on Twitch while I wait for the stupid slow download to finish. Looks fun.

10 minutes ago, Blissey said:

Well, I know I'm taking a gamble on this as it is...hope it doesn't disappoint. Still, been watching some on Twitch while I wait for the stupid slow download to finish. Looks fun.

It'll be fun this is the first time they tried to get it as close to the PC version as possible from what I read. Sims is great in general I loved what I played off 3 pets on PS3, where i had a ghostbusting cat. So it'll be fine.